UFC has censored Islam's "Pray for Palestine" speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't be banning or censoring most of this stuff

Regardless which side you're on, surely we can agree that simply a flag or a prayer isn't pointed or aggressive in itself, and shouldn't be censored like a call to arms or something

This is once again, the UFC shooting themselves in the foot

100% they didn't want people coming out with the Palestinian flag either but Pereira came out with the Israeli flag last week despite being Brazilian.

Tbh by banning flags in the first place I think they've created their own situation where it's now seen as a statement where as before it was just a dude with a flag.

Palestinian Flags Banned but Israeli Flag accepted = Agenda

They want to control the Narrative.

Last edited:
As stated, this will go war room, but basically that's how bifurcated LOTS of shit that are common sense get. But yeah, Sherdog's not suited for it either. I mean, even just three letters will send half of American Sherdoggers into a frenzy, and I'm not talking about Major League Baseball
People just can't handle discorse or perspectives of different views. It's no longer agree to disagree, but people want the other opinion extinguished like it has no right to exist. Funny part is no one changes their mind anyways.

like they are doing in Palestine these days , they are hiding everything

100% they didn't want people coming out with the Palestinian flag either but Pereira came out with the Israeli flag last week despite being Brazilian.

Tbh by banning flags in the first place I think they've created their own situation where it's now seen as a statement where as before it was just a dude with a flag.
Coming out to your own countries flag is one thing but to have a flag from a country you have no real connection to is in bad taste to varying degrees i suppose. Like for Pereira what is the connection to Brazil and Israel? there isn't any two very different places. For Islam M. the two countries are close together and the vast majority are Muslims so it's a bit more understandable as there are a lot of commonalities there but still not in good taste for Islam to have that flag at this time. imho

INB4 War Room

Last edited:
People just can't handle discorse or perspectives of different views. It's no longer agree to disagree, but people want the other opinion extinguished like it has no right to exist. Funny part is no one changes their mind anyways.

Interestingly enough Palestinians want to erase the existence of jews from this earth.

At least that's what their grade school books and Saturday morning cartoons teach.

Well that's disappointing. You can hate Hamas for the bat shit crazy fundamentalists that they are but still support the Palestinians not getting blown up indiscriminately.
Nuance is sadly lost in a lot of modern discourse.

Hamas is just a guerilla group. If the jews never colonized Palestine post WW2 Palestine would be a normal relatively stable state like Egypt/Jordan/Lebanon without any "terrorist" groups.

The west bank has no hamas and the Palestinians there don't have it better, in fact they get their land stolen by settlers every day.

I think it's clear the disingenuous west can not be argued with, Palestine just has to hope to survive until the global south can topple the wests hegemony in a decade or two.

Interestingly enough Palestinians want to erase the existence of jews from this earth.

At least that's what their grade school books and Saturday morning cartoons teach.
Like I said I don't have anything in this fight. I'm neither Jewish (well maybe on 23andme) or Palestinian. Also really never looked into it to be an expert to have an opinion.

The fact that "Pray for Palestine" is considered political is some depraved shit

I wonder if they will erase Belal's existence next

Considering Islam is a Russian its also depraved shit he didn't say pray for Syria. Or Ukraine.

Though the "no-Palestine" thing seemed to have been an UAE decision.

Here is the Censored Octagon Interview:

The Censored Part:

Just a simple "We stand with you Palestine" is enough to rattle the West apparently...

Here is why it was censored, UFC/WWE owner:

View attachment 1007878

Well the boss is in command. He says and Islam and all the other hard guys do what he says so and/or can’t do ish about it. Imagine Jew hating Khamzat being on Ari’s payroll. How perfedic

So UFC isnt going to Palestine anytime soon? Huge if true, this could change everything.

Hamas is just a guerilla group. If the jews never colonized Palestine post WW2 Palestine would be a normal relatively stable state like Egypt/Jordan/Lebanon without any "terrorist" groups.

The west bank has no hamas and the Palestinians there don't have it better, in fact they get their land stolen by settlers every day.

I think it's clear the disingenuous west can not be argued with, Palestine just has to hope to survive until the global south can topple the wests hegemony in a decade or two.
"just" a guerilla group shouldn't include documentation stating that they wish to exterminate all Jews.
Incidents like this are not "guerilla warfare" but plain old Terrorism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re'im_music_festival_massacre

Statements like this are not the words of people who are merely "guerillas"
In 2008, Hamas imam Yousif al-Zahar said in his sermon at the Katib Wilayat mosque in Gaza that "Jews are a people who cannot be trusted. They have been traitors to all agreements. Go back to history. Their fate is their vanishing."[6][7]

Another Hamas legislator and imam, Sheik Yunus al-Astal, discussed a Quranic verse suggesting that "suffering by fire is the Jews' destiny in this world and the next." He concluded "Therefore we are sure that the Holocaust is still to come upon the Jews."

You obviously favor the Palestinians and that's fine to hold that view. But do not hand wave away the poisonous degenerate ideology that Hamas pushes onto their subjects.

I strongly dislike Hamas and the hyper-nationalist government of Israel under Netanyahu. I would prefer if the USA pulled out and stepped back from this conflict. There are no "good guys" here.

Silencing reporters wasn't enough for Dana and the UFC, they are trying to do it to the fighters now

"just" a guerilla group shouldn't include documentation stating that they wish to exterminate all Jews.
Incidents like this are not "guerilla warfare" but plain old Terrorism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re'im_music_festival_massacre

Statements like this are not the words of people who are merely "guerillas"

You obviously favor the Palestinians and that's fine to hold that view. But do not hand wave away the poisonous degenerate ideology that Hamas pushes onto their subjects.

I strongly dislike Hamas and the hyper-nationalist government of Israel under Netanyahu. I would prefer if the USA pulled out and stepped back from this conflict. There are no "good guys" here.

If the Jews leave Palestine Hamas would cease to exist tomorrow. Stop being disingenuous and try to equalize the parties as "both being bad". Palestinians are the victims of post WW2 settler colonialism and Hamas (which only exists in Gaza) is a mere byproduct of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back