UFC has censored Islam's "Pray for Palestine" speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
The holy war between the genocidal J's and the Arabs is going to get spicy ..

Good luck with that one,
How would you feel if we offered the Palestinians to go there ? Since they're living in a prison etc.

Altho i'm not sure Wyoming would be a step forward

Why would Palestinians go there? They are natives to Palestine. It's the jews that wanted statehood, but beggars can't be choosers apparently doesn't apply to them lol

either way UFC can do nothing about the conflict. However, they broadcast all over the world. I don't think your boss would allow you write political statement on the report you are supposed to prepare for the meeting next week

If the Jews leave Palestine Hamas would cease to exist tomorrow. Stop being disingenuous and try to equalize the parties as "both being bad". Palestinians are the victims of post WW2 settler colonialism and Hamas (which only exists in Gaza) is a mere byproduct of that.
So you literally did just hand wave all of that away.
Forcing Palestinians out of their homes and forcibly taking their land is bad. Bombing Israeli schools and killing children is bad.
There is no other way to view this conflict. You are obviously either Muslim or Palestinian. If you have zero problems with a group that claims to want to exterminate all Jews, then I don't value anything you have to say.

I don't want America involved in this crap anyway. If we pulled out tomorrow it would be for the best.

Why would Palestinians go there? They are natives to Palestine. It's the jews that wanted statehood, but beggars can't be choosers apparently doesn't apply to them lol
I think that saying only applies when you’re not able to take what you want.

The Jews seem to have their statehood now.
Meanwhile we have the Palestinians that keep begging the world to give them Israeli soil.
Hasn't really worked out that great so far has it, and i honestly doubt it will. Murdering/raping/pillaging your way across the civilized world does come at a PR-price i'm afraid ;)

Perhaps when the West isn't helping Israel anymore, they'll have a better chance.
We just have to wait for the "the global south" and "BRICS" to take over, i'm sure that's imminent right? It's been imminent for the last 20 years it seems.

truck-crash.gif

So you literally did just hand wave all of that away.
Forcing Palestinians out of their homes and forcibly taking their land is bad. Bombing Israeli schools and killing children is bad.
There is no other way to view this conflict. You are obviously either Muslim or Palestinian. If you have zero problems with a group that claims to want to exterminate all Jews, then I don't value anything you have to say.

My dad is Christian (Germanic) and my mom is Muslim (Slavic), both Europeans. I myself am atheist, nice assumptions though. Ideally hamas wouldn't exist, but neither would Israel lol.

As stated, this will go war room, but basically that's how bifurcated LOTS of shit that are common sense get with political lines these days. But yeah, Sherdog's not suited for it either. I mean, even just three letters will send half of American Sherdoggers into a frenzy, and I'm not talking about Major League Baseball
I-understood-that-reference.gif

All you kids claimed how did the Nazis come to power now realize. Palestine is exactly the same as Nazis and Germany. Palestine elected Hamas, supporting terrorism; celebrated the butchering and rape of innocent men women and children.
Palestine started the war, to call their government elected by the people a separate entity is purely propaganda.

The slogan pray for Palestine is no different than raising the Nazi flag in the 1940s. The modern left has poisoned the minds of the youth and pussified the old.

Last edited:
Exhibit A. Where mouthy racists in jest think it’s cute to say stuff like this…

It's not cute, it's what probably the majority of the world wants. I don't mind Jewish statehood, but maybe in Wyoming, not in Palestine (while ethnically cleansing the locals) lol

All you kids claimed how did the Nazis come to power now realize. Palestine is exactly the same as Nazis and Germany. Palestine elected Hamas, supporting terrorism; celebrated the butchering and rape of innocent men women and children.
Palestine started the war, to call their government elected by the people a separate entity is purely propaganda.

The slogan pray for Palestine is no different than raising the Nazi flag in the 1940s. The modern left has poisoned the minds of the youth and pussified the old.
By that logic Americans should be rounded up and executed for electing war criminals multiple times. At least Palestinians are lashing out against their oppressors, what’s America’s execuse?

Well that's disappointing. You can hate Hamas for the bat shit crazy fundamentalists that they are but still support the Palestinians not getting blown up indiscriminately.
Nuance is sadly lost in a lot of modern discourse.
100% people are stuck in the dialectic. War isn't a sport and there are political scum on both sides. There are people just trying to live their lives on both sides too.

By that logic Americans should be rounded up and executed for electing war criminals multiple times. At least Palestinians are lashing out against their oppressors, what’s America’s execuse?
Everything is an oppressor with you kids. The fact you justify any attack including the butchering of 250 kids at a peace festival and the innocent women and children in their homes is despicable.

History is conclusive that the Semite’s were there first. I could care less who was first but oppressor is in the eye of the beholder. By your failed kid-logic violence is justified based on mah feelings of who the oppressor is.

Yuri warned us about the demoralization. Kids today have lost the ability to apply logic and reason, thus resorting to this everyone is an oppressor mindset. Sad.

Which is weird because that's exactly what Israelis think the Palestinians should do
It’s been said 100 times, if both side laid down their arms, Israel would be wiped off the map. One side wants peace.

Israel is surrounded by enemies for thousands of miles in all directions and have a speck of land to defend. You somehow think they should leave, where should they go? I know you don’t care that they were their first but Hamas has allies all over the Middle East to welcome them into their flourishing nations…

It's not cute, it's what probably the majority of the world wants. I don't mind Jewish statehood, but maybe in Wyoming, not in Palestine (while ethnically cleansing the locals) lol
Again people throw out terms like ethnic cleansing and genocide with no concept of the terms. Just stop. It’s not only embarrassing but it’s dangerous rhetoric too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back