UFC Hype Machines and where Conor Mcgregor fits into this

trihardbang

The Eagle
Banned
Reaction score
We all know the UFC loves to build up hype machines to build money fighters.

Sage Northcutt
Francis Ngannou
Darren Till
Israel Adesanya
Ronda Rousey
Mayce (whatever the name of the new girl they are trying to build up is)
we can go down the list and find more.

These hype machines always fail, the only one who actually succeeded in becoming a money fighter through corruption and rigging his way to a title shot is Conor.

Conor is in a tough spot right now, he knows he can't beat Khabib because he is a hype machine. He knows he will struggle against the top 10 lightweights so he was trying to get a fight with Cerrone or Nate so he actually has a chance.

Conor McGregor and Israel Adesanya are the UFC's last chance at building money fights. Jones is the only one that can draw big numbers. They are on Mcchicken shit nuts so hard because they know its the only chance they got.

Durfinurr a murgur shuhmurmur

His fight with Mendes definitely looked fixed

We all know the UFC loves to build up hype machines to build money fighters.

Sage Northcutt
Francis Ngannou
Darren Till
Israel Adesanya
Ronda Rousey
Mayce (whatever the name of the new girl they are trying to build up is)
we can go down the list and find more.

These hype machines always fail, the only one who actually succeeded in becoming a money fighter through corruption and rigging his way to a title shot is Conor.

Conor is in a tough spot right now, he knows he can't beat Khabib because he is a hype machine. He knows he will struggle against the top 10 lightweights so he was trying to get a fight with Cerrone or Nate so he actually has a chance.

Conor McGregor and Israel Adesanya are the UFC's last chance at building money fights. Jones is the only one that can draw big numbers. They are on Mcchicken shit nuts so hard because they know its the only chance they got.
How did Conor corruptly rig his way to the aldo title fight please?

fighters cant always get their choice of walk out music. they literally had a live performer sing conor to the octagon in his 6th UFC fight. talk about hype

you wont see Kid Rock walking Cerrone out to the cage.

Last edited:
Sherdogger: "UFC is doing a shit job of promoting fighters"

Sherdogger: "OMG I hate it when UFC is hyping fighters!!!"

I like how people like ts emerge with multiple shit threads and acts like he knows how these things work when in reality he knows nothing at all.

They are only promoting select few fighters though so your argument just crumbled.

Ban this piece of shit ty.
Dude, fuck you. How many "Conor is..." threads do you like per hour? That Irish bitch and all the retards that post about him every 15 minutes have ruined this forum, at least in the short term. I would tell you to eat a dick but I know you've already had two for breakfast.

Fail? Ronda? I love the downfall of Ronda, but that marketing push was not a fail for the UFC

It's not like the UFC can push someone to become a champ, do you know how small of a percentage of fighters are ever dominant champs? Let alone champs with more than a handful of defenses...

They market these fighters to get people to watch their fights, doesn't necessarily matter if they become champs or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back