News UFC is reportedly trying to sign Tomas "The Giant Slovak" Mozny

The only reason i would believe the UFC is trying to sign him is that the HW division is so vacant across the board right now. They need bodies in the Octagon

Yeah, they could always use some fresh HW bodies. If nothing else, to build contenders without them knocking themselves off.

I can't think of one.

I know there are plenty of fighters nicked "Pitbull", but that's not nearly as bad.

Seriously, what were they thinking? "He's pretty tall, let's call him giant, that's cool. He's Slovak, so ... I GOT THIS, NO LISTEN TO ME: The Giant Slovak!!!"

Jesus Christ. At least call him The Giant Slovak Pitbull.
Honestly,there isnt any big fighters repping Slovakia in their name,so its original in that sense. Plus he IS a Giant Slovak. There are much worse names.

What would really be sick if there was a LW or FW called The Little Slovak

Does no one remember Pat Barry? Antoni Hardonk? Both had garbage records too but they were must watch. I would MUCH rather see guys like that fill out the HW division than the bottom half of the division they currently have.

This guy would probably smoke people like Mohammed Usman, Parker Porter, Austen Lane, etc., who might have decent records but still suck and are boring on top of it.

The guy ain’t even a giant but got nicknamed a giant ?

What would really be sick if there was a LW or FW called The Little Slovak
Ľudovít Klein, maybe.
Sure, at a height of 5'8" he's not the smallest fighter ever but compared to the average Sherdogger he is a midget.
And he is definitely the smallest Slovak in the UFC right now.

Reactions: HHJ
Back