Media UFC Just Released Best Promo Ever? Relives Every Great UFC Moments & Legendary Fantasy Matchups

Well..at least they're in the UFC Hall of Fame. Plus, Wanderlei, who Dana said will never get in, is being inducted this year.

Also, Chuck, Hughes, etc. wasn't in the video and they're Dana's boys.
Chuck and Matt are there multiple times each lol

First half was very good. Second half was cringe. Last fifteen seconds or so was eye rolling.

UFC needs some of WWE's video package people.

First half was very good. Second half was cringe. Last fifteen seconds or so was eye rolling.

UFC needs some of WWE's video package people.

First half was fucking fantastic and I was certain this was going to be the greatest thing I ever watched. But yeah second half was shit compared to that. What a shame.

Chuck is actually on that video at 1:56 and Hughes at 2:02 :)

Reactions: TCE
seriously, literally no Tito or Randy in it…really rubs in the fact that Dana just gives a shit abt his money and pride
My god you Dana haters are the biggest babies lmao. Always finding something to complain about

Well... shit.. the ufc did a good promo for once credit where credit is due. That 300 poster is still trash though.

Well... shit.. the ufc did a good promo for once credit where credit is due. That 300 poster is still trash though.
The card is trash and they’re trying to hype it like it’s the biggest event in history.

The card is trash and they’re trying to hype it like it’s the biggest event in history.
I dunno i think the fights look good on paper, but im more worried if they are going to delieve come fight night. Or that we are going to get some late pullouts.

<mma4>
some of the most epic moments of the last 30 years. Well done.

I stopped when they had... Anik?... babbling about fighters connected across time and shit like that. I prefer my promos to be less hamfisted and my marketing narratives to be less forced.

Bj vs Max would have been crazy

Idk, I thought that promo was pretty awesome. Nicely done, had some feels for sure.

The Lawler retirement moment was legendary.

Something about MMA moments that make me tear up unlike any other sport I've followed.
<mma1>

Well..at least they're in the UFC Hall of Fame. Plus, Wanderlei, who Dana said will never get in, is being inducted this year.

chuck and hughes was in there multiple times....tito and randy made the brand what it is now, probably deserve to be on there the most. Fuck even, Ken Shamrock is not on there too and he fought in that org forever and gaves us the iconic rivalry between him and tito which dana milked millions out of.. so really, dana is just a greedy and snide piece of shit. lets not try to rationalize it.

Last edited:
If I had the ability to make a spoof video like this but with all the bizarro moments…haha
(Ice in octagon, guard rails collapsing behind Mike Malott, Tony tripping over cable, etc).

Back