UFC keeps trying to feed Islam short notice fighters

The UFC keeps attempting to book Islam against short notice fighters who are obviously at a disadvantage, and the guy only fights in countries where he has an advantage in rehydration. They booked him against fat untrained volk on short notice in the rematch, then they tried to book islam vs Arman 1 month notice. Are the UFC just trying to feed islam short notice, compromised fighters at a disadvantage to build up Islams resume?

Even if Islam fought 205 champion Alex, they will say he only fought him because Alex is new to mma?

Even if Islam fought 205 champion Alex, they will say he only fought him because Alex is new to mma?
Pure striker, can't wrestle at all, old, used to fought at MW.

They'd find a full list of excuses.
It's funny how this just reveals all your own insecurities about Islam's career. The rest of us would love to see Islam try and challenge himself instead of how he so carefully manages his career.

I mean I'd settle for him ever fighting the #1 LW contender. Or hell moving up to WW. But if you want to send him all the way to the depths of the Shadow Realm against Pereira by all means let's go for it.

Islam as champion:

->Ali talks shit through Islams twitter “everyone is ducking me”

->Contenders call him out and want to fight him

->Islam takes time off

->Islam randomly says one day “I’m ready to fight in a month”
I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the “fight when I’m ready on my terms” mentality. I love the guy but his scheduling is sketchy

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the “fight when I’m ready on my terms” mentality. I love the guy but his scheduling is sketchy
so, hes supposed to fight when hes not ready? Who the fuck does that.
You reckon Conor doesnt fight on his terms..
Bunch of piss poor dagi haters....just pathetic . fucking rednecks

Islam cannot win in the eyes of his critics. After the first Volk fight they said he lost and would avoid a rematch at all costs, then he knocked Volk out in the first round. After that they claimed he cherrypicked a FW and he should’ve fought Poirier, well now he’s booked against Dustin and they are accusing him of avoiding the most deserving contender. All the while they’ve kept up this silly narrative that he’s avoiding a rematch with Oliveira despite Charles being the one that pulled out of their rematch.

They also preemptively started criticizing him because they just assumed he’d only fight once this year but now he’s book to fight in a couple months but they don’t like the matchup so they say he should wait till later in the year.

What exactly do you want from the guy?
The Islam hate threads are pretty entertaining with low IQ horse shit, flat out lies and goalposts moving all over town.

One of the fun ones that TS threw in was "he only fights in countries where he has an advantage". If a guy "has an advantage" in Las Vegas, Boston, St. Petersburg, Calgary, Abu Dhabi, Australia, Texas, NY, it might just be because he's the better fighter.

We have a couple "he barely ever fights" and "he doesn't even fight LWs", when he's signed for his 8th fight since 2021, which is tied with Pereira as most active champ in the UFC and has the longest win streak in LW history.

It's funny how this just reveals all your own insecurities about Islam's career. The rest of us would love to see Islam try and challenge himself instead of how he so carefully manages his career.

I mean I'd settle for him ever fighting the #1 LW contender. Or hell moving up to WW. But if you want to send him all the way to the depths of the Shadow Realm against Pereira by all means let's go for it.

It's funny how this just reveals all your own insecurities about Islam's career?

lol, what!

Let the guy fight and then judge his career after, whats with all the goal post moving?

You'd cream your pants seeing your bugaboo get put down someway somehow somewhat, wouldn't you?
I imagine you spend your free afternoons writing sonnets for whoever gets to rid your world of these gosh-darn evil men from Russia.
<lol>

You'd cream your pants seeing your bugaboo get put down someway somehow somewhat, wouldn't you?
I imagine you spend your free afternoons writing sonnets for whoever gets to rid your world of these gosh-darn evil men from Russia.
<lol>
Well it's not exactly like it's likely to happen from Islam instead always fighting the short notice and undeserving fighters of the world.

Why would I need to wait until his career's over to see that he repeatedly takes the easier options?
The Islam hate threads are pretty entertaining with low IQ horse shit, flat out lies and goalposts moving all over town.

One of the fun ones that TS threw in was "he only fights in countries where he has an advantage". If a guy "has an advantage" in Las Vegas, Boston, St. Petersburg, Calgary, Abu Dhabi, Australia, Texas, NY, it might just be because he's the better fighter.

We have a couple "he barely ever fights" and "he doesn't even fight LWs", when he's signed for his 8th fight since 2021, which is tied with Pereira as most active champ in the UFC and has the longest win streak in LW history.
It's pretty entertaining to be honest.

There's 3 levels to the Makhachev/Nurmagomedov hate on Sherdog-

1. The Dunce - merely a parrot blathering off the same talking points sans the need for actual useful discourse, probably out of some trauma of seeing his favorite fighter get obliterated by one from the Bathtub Brigade. Almost a Pavlovian response everytime anything Dagestan-related is brought up.

2. The Active Troll - well, this scourge is everywhere. No need to explain.

3. The Passive Aggressive Desk "Analyst" - generally appears to be a sound poster, offers nice insight into other fights but nevertheless always endeavors to sneak in a jibe or two when it comes to Islam/Beebs, whilst still appearing somewhat "unbiased", yet you can smell whatever stance it is they have from a mile away.

The UFC keeps attempting to book Islam against short notice fighters who are obviously at a disadvantage, and the guy only fights in countries where he has an advantage in rehydration. They booked him against fat untrained volk on short notice in the rematch, then they tried to book islam vs Arman 1 month notice. Are the UFC just trying to feed islam short notice, compromised fighters at a disadvantage to build up Islams resume?

How else can Islam fight more than once a year.. he has ramadon

so Oliveira was the easiest option when he fought him was he? Dustin is going to be easy is he?
Jesus Wept, the mental retardation is overwhelming
I for one am shocked that the best and only worthy fighter Islam's fought has been the guy he literally had to for the belt.

Truly groundbreaking observation Stri.

I for one am shocked that the best and only worthy fighter Islam's fought has been the guy he literally had to for the belt.

Truly groundbreaking observation Stri.
you're the one making the outlandish claims. The guy is fighting a long standing contender, one that all you dagi haters have been whining that he hasnt fought, so he tees it up and now you are still complaining. He will get to fight whoever you think, this week ,that he 'should' be fighting, though Im sure when that happens , you will still moan and say its someone else.

you're the one making the outlandish claims. The guy is fighting a long standing contender, one that all you dagi haters have been whining that he hasnt fought, so he tees it up and now you are still complaining. He will get to fight whoever you think, this week ,that he 'should' be fighting, though Im sure when that happens , you will still moan and say its someone else.
The guy he's fighting beat #13 to "earn" his title shot.

It's beyond embarassing to shill for this nonsense.

Back