UFC made GOAT poll. GSP isn't on it.

I recall since the old days that saying "UFC is dying", I think they might have meant that they cheapen up the sport so much, that for real MMA fans, UFC is a far less bloodied version of WWE, even before they became under the same umbrella.
UFC may not fix fights (that we know of), btu they do play favorites, they setup fake belts or allow some to move up and fight for the belt right away while others they do not, they fucking send their P4P#1 away because he (the fighter) did not promote his fights, whereas the PROMOTION did fuck nothing to promote him as well....
ANd he refused to fight one of Dana's favorite because someone from his WC deserved more.
Yeah, it seems they were right in a way!

Exactly! The financial fans never understood this.

Neither BJ not Randy was champ in 2 divisions at the same time. They won and lost their belts and gunned for another.

Conor lead the legacy for champ champ fights.
Cormier, Nunes, and Cejudo followed suit.
Guess you didnt read my response because I addressed that. Conor Lost immediately after getting his first title and never fought at 145 again after Aldo. Therefore not a champ in two at the same time. It was promotional nonsense.

that list is not remotely dishonest

now if you excuse me I have bridge made of dragon blood to sell you

LOL at the morons in here that think Dana White is the one making these stupid Youtube polls.

they probably hired a bunch of zoomers to run their youtube channel, guys who have experience running social media but know fuck all about MMA.

either that or they're trolling

Depends on the criteria.

Who had the biggest fights and most memorable moments in UFC?

McGregor.

Who has the biggest impact on the sport?

McGregor.

Who had the greatest peak moments in toppling champions?

McGregor over Aldo is the defining peak moment of all careers in UFC.

First ever double champ.
Brought the sport out of the dark ages.
Made the world recognize MMA.

All Conor, he is definitely arguably the GOAT.
UFC already discussed these criteria on their 30 greatest all time list.

Popularity belongs in the GOAT conversation and McGregor is the most popular bar none. Not even a close second.

People can dispute who has the best fighting skills betwe. Jones, Silva and Fedor, but no one can dispute Mcgregor’s impact as the most impactful.
That’s interesting but even by your own criteria Conor is a distant #2.

Biggest fights and most memorable moments?

Royce. What could be bigger or more memorable than the VERY BEGINNING of the sport? Nothing.

Biggest impact?

Royce and it’s not even close. It would take infinite Mcgregors to equal the impact Royce has had on the UFC because it literally wouldn’t exist without him. If Art Jimmerson wins UFC 1 then we don’t even number it, it’s just the only UFC event ever.

Peak moments toppling champions?

Royce all day. The first UFC events were champions from various martial arts competing to see who was the best. Royce toppled all of them.

First and ONLY 3 time UFC tournament winner.
Caused the sport to exist in the first place.
Changed the landscape of TMAs in America and introduced the states to BJJ.

I could go on and on but you get the point. Royce all day.

Random YouTube user poll settles it then.

No it doesn’t.
horseshit, being stripped of both of your belts is dishonourable, hardly a trait of a Goat.
Conor is never on any legit Greatest of all time list , because he just isnt.
The opinion of an infatuated loadgargler doesnt matter.

horseshit, being stripped of both of your belts is dishonourable, hardly a trait of a Goat.
Conor is never on any legit Greatest of all time list , because he just isnt.
The opinion of an infatuated loadgargler doesnt matter.

“Legit”, Dana White’s list and UFC’s list is far more legit than your list.

That’s interesting but even by your own criteria Conor is a distant #2.

Biggest fights and most memorable moments?

Royce. What could be bigger or more memorable than the VERY BEGINNING of the sport? Nothing.

Biggest impact?

Royce and it’s not even close. It would take infinite Mcgregors to equal the impact Royce has had on the UFC because it literally wouldn’t exist without him. If Art Jimmerson wins UFC 1 then we don’t even number it, it’s just the only UFC event ever.

Peak moments toppling champions?

Royce all day. The first UFC events were champions from various martial arts competing to see who was the best. Royce toppled all of them.

First and ONLY 3 time UFC tournament winner.
Caused the sport to exist in the first place.
Changed the landscape of TMAs in America and introduced the states to BJJ.

I could go on and on but you get the point. Royce all day.

Royce is at best Jack Johnson level of importance. Conor is Muhammad Ali level of popularity and impact.

Danas list is more legit than mine? LOLOLOL no I dont thinbk so . You need to stop felching Dana as he is renown for disliking GSP.

Yes the man is the CEO of the biggest MMA organization in the world and been making fights for over 20 years has a more “legit” opinion.

Back