UFC on ABC 3 PBP/Discussion

Could see Li taking over in that second round, was hoping he'd get the decision though, killed off two longshot accumulators.

Impressive finish though. One of the few strikers that seems to throw jabs to the body too.
same i hedged for Li by points. prop betting these fights to go the distance has been a nightmare in this card.

Added...
£125 Lemos decision -105 to win £118.75,
£10 Lemos rd 3 +1400 to win £140

Not sure about this next one. Threw a sprinkle on Waterson (Gomez?)
I don't have enough faith in either of them to feel confident on any outcome/prop. Might add a livebet if I see one fading/losing badly.

I'd love to fade Lemos but I just don't think Waterson is the one to do it with. At 36 she seems like if she starts to crack she might be done and retire.

Had waterson +350

hedged with lemos -265

have lemos sub +900

Tempted to play -3.5 but could see lemos dropping rd 3

Su losing messed up my play for this. Had lemos closing 3 parlays with su in them

Not sure about this next one. Threw a sprinkle on Waterson (Gomez?)
I don't have enough faith in either of them to feel confident on any outcome/prop. Might add a livebet if I see one fading/losing badly.
Hedged with Lemos by stoppage. 3/4 of outcomes covered this way haha.

same i hedged for Li by points. prop betting these fights to go the distance has been a nightmare in this card.

Unlucky mate. It's the one bad thing about hating betting on decision for me - exciting to watch but you find yourself hoping they go down the boring route and grind out a win instead.

Need Lemos decision for a double with Ortega sub - watch the finish here and Ortega fight go the distance.

i have a hard time seeing ortega win dec he's a shite minute winner so prob gonna hedge with yair ko or dec double prop

What was the fight with Waterson where they stood way apart and punched/kicked air most of the fight?

waterson leg is fucked, by a couple of calf kicks LoL

Back