UFC on ABC 3 PBP/Discussion

What the hell am I going to do the rest of the day? On to the next one.

On the flipside it's 10pm on this side of the world, nice to have a card I could watch at a reasonable time and not find myself staying up for most of the night only to fall asleep around the co-main and have to find a way to watch it the next day. UK card next week so get the joy of it 2 weeks in a row!

Congrats to all the winners and commiserations to anyone down. See you in the Blaydes/Aspinall thread.

This was a very bittersweet day for me. Ending with $80 profit (which could've been $150 had I cashed out Brian) but half of it I won on slots after tilting over Brian, lol.

Bets I did hit were Stoltzfus ML ($10 at +126) and Li ML ($10 at +133). Would've hit Schnell by sub like I previously mentioned, but Jung dying so quickly shook me up.

It was a good card I guess. First time in about 10 years I didn't have any bets on a card. And 99% of those card's I bet on every fight and over/unders. The only card I missed was the Korean zombie vs Edgar fight because it started like at 3 am and i passed out. Kinda depressing watching fights with nothing on them...

I’ll take it

that sucks for Ortega and us as fans.
That was going to be a good fight. Yair was piecing him up on the feet
can't really say that Yair would have won anyway.

Ortega got this fight down to the mat. Don't forget that.

can't really say that Yair would have won anyway.

Ortega got this fight down to the mat. Don't forget that.
He did but yair escaped with a sub attempt. I think his jiu jitsu is good enough to survive Ortega.

Ortega doesn’t really have good takedowns so I’m not sure if Ortega would’ve had continued success with the takedowns. Yair was beating him bad in the stand up.

my strategy was to play yairs line prefight and then hedge with Ortega. I figured the line was tighten up.

think the line should’ve been much closer. Ortegas sub line was only like +185. No value there for me

He did but yair escaped with a sub attempt. I think his jiu jitsu is good enough to survive Ortega.

Ortega doesn’t really have good takedowns so I’m not sure if Ortega would’ve had continued success with the takedowns. Yair was beating him bad in the stand up.

my strategy was to play yairs line prefight and then hedge with Ortega. I figured the line was tighten up.

think the line should’ve been much closer. Ortegas sub line was only like +185. No value there for me
I'm not sure what the line will be if they ever rematched, but Ortega will probably be the favorite again due to how many people love him so much.

We'll have to hope Yair doesn't fight for he title between then, which is unlikely unless he gets injured. If he fights Emmett next, that still secures a title fight next, so thenhe definitely won't fight Ortega.

If Emmett sits and waits for Volkanovski to heal up, then that could be another way Yair could sit out, unless they make it for an interim title.

Just random thoughts while tipsy at the club.

On the flipside it's 10pm on this side of the world, nice to have a card I could watch at a reasonable time and not find myself staying up for most of the night only to fall asleep around the co-main and have to find a way to watch it the next day. UK card next week so get the joy of it 2 weeks in a row!

Congrats to all the winners and commiserations to anyone down. See you in the Blaydes/Aspinall thread.
Just started a new job , weekends off I love the 11am- noon cards! Excited for England card

Back