PBP UFC on ESPN 11: Blaydes vs. Volkov PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Tony Ferguson and Dom Cruz were merged together with a sprinkle of hench Yoel Romero genes.

Jesus yeah neighbors like that.
The landlord was no help. Finally I grabbed a couple screwdrivers, we disassembled the little security thing on their apartment door, and popped the door open by using a card. I don’t know what that says about my apartment’s security lol. But the weird neighbors got back in their place.

Waiting for Good to become a contender so we can get some All Natty threads going on him... just another jacked guy on the roster at the moment...

The landlord was no help. Finally I grabbed a couple screwdrivers, we disassembled the little security thing on their apartment door, and popped the door open by using a card. I don’t know what that says about my apartment’s security lol. But the weird neighbors got back in their place.
Welp I hope they were appreciative.

Yeah it definitely hurt his career.
Hopefully he didn't suffer any damage. That fight was the definition of "didn't have a full camp to prep for opponent". Roberts wins that with a full camp of drilling choke, armbar and leglock defense. But I'm so happy for Miller.
I heard a pop, and he walked away nursing his arm.

Rooting for Belial in this
Me too cos i have money on him. I hope he dont get caught early. The smaller cage should help him slightly...

Really interested in this one, Belal gave Neal his toughest fight so far, and Lyman looked incredible in his last fight. Should be a very competitive fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back