UFC On ESPN 12: Poirier vs. Hooker

Hmm Khama Worthy shocked the world last time will he do it again? and this time his fighting for money and family so thats his narrative.

Whoa...Maurice green by sub is +1450 on dimes. He has 2x more subs then KOs and fatboy villante hardly looks like a cardio machine on the scale today..hammered it into a few parlays. Villantes never been subbed but I expect him to be huffing and puffing by round 2
Is anybody listening, just cash this motherfucker for 6000

Not a great fight card today just 10 fight matches. I could be wrong but two fight matches were cancelled.

Well Zalal did promise a finish can he deliver though?
o_O

Also this card lacks underdogs because of those two canned fights which i actually took a while to study sad.
Lol

@mkess101 once again the Lord of capping. Cant believe how wrong I was about Perry v. Gall.

U called Perry decision!

So...we only have a 10 fight card tonight. Only one WMMA fight. Small cage.

This goes against the way I made most of my plays haha, but...
@mkess101 once again the Lord of capping. Cant believe how wrong I was about Perry v. Gall.

U called Perry decision!

Yeah I got that one.

To be fair I did underrate Perry's grappling (and/or overrate Gall's) and did the opposite with the standup haha.

But yeah I figured Perry was the better fighter and would likely win but that Gall is a tough kid who would be really hard to get out of there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back