UFC on ESPN 15 PBP/Discussion

Anybody looking to play inoue I’d probably suggest doing it after rd 1. If round one is close I think lemos shots are going to have more effect on the judges.

lemos is back up to +130 btw

They played this exact same "Frankie Edgar trains his son at wrestling" promo before his fight against Korean Zombie.

A bad portent.

Lemos next for me. Best prelim wins for me in a long time

have inoue itd sort of plays and lemos round 1, but looking to live bet inoue if lemos looks tired

I love me some Kimbo but these promos for a shitty origin video are getting tiring

That +225 line @Sadistics got was absolutely insane. Happy he got to put so much money on it too, that can be hard on openers. Crazy line, really do wonder what the bookies was watching or thinking making that line. Hopefully trest oges well, would possibly be one of the best weeks in a long time then for Sadistics and who doesn´t like seeing huge numbers for inspiration and on to a record year despite the break in combat sports.

ended up on inoue at -120. will look at add more after r1 live... also stabbed her sub line at +500

not for the faint of heart

ike stoppage was definitely right

added lemos £100 +136 after i cashed out 100 for 118 .... too much wine but I've improved my odds

Oh how I would have loved for another first round armbar like we've seen in recent wmma fights last few weeks

Lemos showing a level of speed, athleticism and power that is rare in WMMA! Got her for 0.25u at +130 while she was pushed up against the fence.

Lemos rd 1 obviously. Was tempted to hedge a bit live with Mizuki +200, but passed. I think if Lemos slows it won't be until rd 3.

No brainer bet on inoue at around +200 live

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back