Reaction score
x7DKaC0.jpg

Blach, Olives, ramos big bets incoming

Mega fade on Barao

Lol at yall betting on Lipski again, good luck with that

Blach, Olives, ramos big bets incoming

Mega fade on Barao

Lol at yall betting on Lipski again, good luck with that
Lipski is pretty new on my radar, but if i recall correctly weren't a bunch of sherdoggers mad at her for having a super garbage coach and having a terrible gameplan with no improvements?

Because last i checked she's now at King's MMA which is a good gym and if im not mixing up fighters here, that's a really promising thing for her (?)

Lipski was overrated and many took Molly McCann in that fight. But.. Its Priscilla she is fighting.. Give me a good line and ill take that against that can.

will you be betting Blachowich at around -200?
Yes, Jacares performance vs Jack looks even worse now

Rockhold looked overmatched vs Jan, smaller, couldn’t manage his cardio, i fail to see where Jacare can press his Ground advantage here

Jacare has looked on the decline for a couple fights now, his cardio is unlikely to hold for 5 vs Jan, doesn’t seem likely to get the fight to the ground, i think his age really shows here

A lot of fighters moving up a weight class this card: Jacare, Andrade, Barao, Cortez, and Ramos.

Oh chit, i didn’t realize that Barao / Andrade was at featherweight
You think that matters much?

Barao was competitive with Stephens and Nover for all 3 rounds, the last two times he fought at FW. However, that was 3 years ago. He did fight Sterling at a scheduled 140lbs and faded after a round, that trend continued for his next 3 at BW, missing weight 2/3 times. I'm more inclined to believe he's completely done and the extra 5-10 pounds won't make much of a difference.

However, I'm hesitant to play Andrade at near -200. He's a confidence/momentum fighter that's never shown an ability to come back after facing early adversity. Barao has won the first round in his last 5/6. I'm just gonna sit back and hope for livebet gold unless the price improves.

Wide line in the Do Bronx/Flash fight. Obviously I favour Charles to win but should he be that big of a favourite? He's kind of known for building momentum and then dropping the ball and Flash has only lost to CDF, obviously, and Silva lately, both very good guys.

Randy Brown I like and obviously the standard bet on Paul Craig. I have to think Shogun will be looking worse than ever, his knee has fell off about 6 different times now.

Ramos rolls and Krause should get the finish, I think Sergio is past it, or never really had it.

A lot of fighters moving up a weight class this card: Jacare, Andrade, Barao, Cortez, and Ramos.
Melo is a 125 anyways. Fought at 115 in 2014 iirc. Was the chick who pulled out a 135? Cortez been 125 so similar size. The little I seen of Cortez she not great but melo is a terrible wrestler with 0 ground game. Melo probably loses here if she can’t stuff the td and she will of needed to improve for that to happen imo.

Barao was competitive with Stephens and Nover for all 3 rounds, the last two times he fought at FW. However, that was 3 years ago. He did fight Sterling at a scheduled 140lbs and faded after a round, that trend continued for his next 3 at BW, missing weight 2/3 times. I'm more inclined to believe he's completely done and the extra 5-10 pounds won't make much of a difference.

However, I'm hesitant to play Andrade at near -200. He's a confidence/momentum fighter that's never shown an ability to come back after facing early adversity. Barao has won the first round in his last 5/6. I'm just gonna sit back and hope for livebet gold unless the price improves.
I got -175 , im happy with it, Silva was a fringe top 15 guy, i dont think barao has any business around that caliber, or even fighting at all now

I was also pretty excited about the Barao fade, but decided to pass with Andrade moving up to 145, Barao could possibly win the first two and survive, but more likely Andrade buries him sometime late 2nd or 3rd rd.

It is actually pretty crazy that Barao can look like a mid to even upper middle tier UFC fighter rd 1, and then like he belongs on Combate regionals rds 2/3.

Why is Shogun such a favourite over the LHW goat? Hasn't Shogun got like one leg now and brain damage?

Jacare should follow my boy and luke's footsteps right?

Btw. Blachowicz spent the last weeks of his training camp in Rio at TFT, if I am not mistaken it's the gym where thiago santos and few other UFC fighters train.

Paul Craig at +240 and jacare at +180 was a little too out of control for me

Back