UFC on ESPN+ 22 PBP

Wheeew, Jan being such a big underdog after round 4 is ridicilous. Thank you judges!

upload_2019-11-17_5-0-18.png

Souza ready to be be LHW Gatekeeper outside the top 10.

Horrible cornering for Jacare
telling him he was up 3-0 and he coasted for two rds, giving away the fight

Jan didn’t want to throw his jab because he was worried about the overhand right

Snooze fest

glad I hit Jan at +220 after rd 4

I think you are right. He got his jab going in R3

I put 1U on Jan at +325 so I am happy as pig in mud.

Yes! Blachowich dec 9.00 hits! Only hit it for around 0.05U Units but I´ll take it! Managed to get some livebet profits..Was very sure about the dec for Jan after round 4. But hit the ML with 0.1u, (Edit: or i thought i did but it didn´t go through i see)... Well barely scratched some profits LB but happy for that anyway. Even though there was huge money to be made with the jan lines both ML and DEC especially...

Shoulda went bigger much bigger, like 0.25U or even 1U or maybe 2U...Often we have a much better understanding of the fight live though than pre-bet, and was much more likely it´d go to dec than ko..i guess odds of 4.00 for jan was so they thought he´d need the KO but a dec was not gonna happen...thats why 10.0...should had hit it much harder.

Wanted to bet him earlier, but as the odds for jan was crazy throughout the fight - but they only kept getting better, only wanted to wait with betting it as they kept going up.

Didn´t dare put too much, just wanted a profitable LB night. Learning and getting more confident/experienced.

Huge value on jan dec though and ML for sure! Perhaps biggest value of the night?

Overall smart gameplan by Jan, but should had pushed it more in round 3.

Gratz to everyone who bet that!

Last edited:
Bareknuckle fight is insane right now fighter is ready to get ko'd

Souza forgot what a jab was but good on Jan. Great night thanks fellows

Wheeew, Jan being such a big underdog after round 4 is ridicilous. Thank you judges!

View attachment 678655

Awesome job man! Seriouslty you´re the best livebettor ive seen.
Crazy you hit that dec prop twice! Was that still before round 5 started you decided to go even heavier or why did you bet it 2 times?

Huge winnings for you! You punishing them bookies hard! Love it haha! I´m happy with my tiny 50 on the dec and 100 on the ML (apprently that didn´t go through/i thought i bet it, gotta pay more attention to that, also had the prebets + over 2.5, still trying to learn this lb. But I can see the insanely huge value there is, sometimes 5, 7.5, 10 etc for very likely things like ko´s, dec, ml, crazy stuff, just need to never hesitate not even for a second and get to the ultimate skill level with the intuition based on experience/knowledge and more etc. It´s awesome to learn from you and others here, so much good stuff.

Last edited:
Souza forgot what a jab was but good on Jan. Great night thanks fellows
He forgot how to fight period. Rockhold approach hugging and takedown attempts at cage isn't the way to beat Jan. At least rockhold threw some big kicks and punches though, Souza is a disgrace.

With more than a little luck i have crossed the 50U profit margin on Betmma.tips, I am now a dark green blob. Its been a long time coming.

That is honestly the worst card I've watched in years.

Pretty profitable night though. Would have been even better if Craig didnt brainfart.

Awesome job man! Seriouslty you´re the best livebettor ive seen.
Crazy you hit that dec prop twice! Was that still before round 5 started you decided to go even heavier or why did you bet it 2 times?

Huge winnings for you! You punishing them bookies hard! Love it haha! I´m happy with my tiny 50 on the dec and 100 on the ML + prebets, still trying to learn.

Haha, thank you :). I had a profit of 520 if Jacare won. In that moment i went heavier than usual, because i knew i had a hedge of 520 in case jacare would have won. So i put 300 on Jan DEC at 10.00. Still 220 profit if Jacare wins, and then i just added 100, because the odds were so crazy on Jan, so i would have been up like 2800 if Jan DEC and 220 if Jacare.

300 during break before round 5 and 100 during round 5.

I don’t think this got filmed, but I got to witness Johnny Walker’s dance moves in person when Blachowicz’s song came on.

He also tried to sneak behind the commentators at one point, I’m pretty sure. Sadly some guys from the stadium held him back.

Back