UFC Vegas 82: Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig PBP Thread

Likely 3-0 Morales. Matthews might have squeaked that third, so possible 2-1.
Either way, both of them should have probably pushed harder in that third round.
Matthews in particular had to know that he was likely down 2-0 and gone for broke. They were both very defensively sound, but sometimes you gotta throw caution to the wind if you want that W.

I still have no idea how Craig is +300. I mean, sure, he might lose but those odds feel lopsided.
Gonna throw a bet on him.
Also, who do you think gets more takedowns? It's plus money for either fighter.

I guess Allen should have a significant speed and possibly striking advantage. Stick and move gameplan should work. Still, those odds are keeping me from betting on him haha.

1-0 Allen. That sub attempt was sexy though.

Dominant round. Possibly a 10-8 due to top control + striking number dominance for Allen.
Maybe the opening odds were justified haha.

Cashing out my Craig bet and going heavy on Allen. Might regret it, but I don't think Craig will have the power + stamina to turn this one around.

Cashing out my Craig bet and going heavy on Allen. Might regret it, but I don't think Craig will have the power + stamina to turn this one around.
Oof, I got that JUST in time lol.
GJ Allen, you were better in every aspect of the fight game.

I had a bit of a loss on that card. Went too heavy on dogs and of course that No Contest screwed me out of some decent winnings.
I hope everyone else did a lot better than I did!
See you all in 2 weeks! <RomeroSalute>

Brendan Allen is a pretty damn good grappler. Probably time we all acknowledge it (to be fair, most of us already had) and make plays accordingly. Dude is a problem.

Brendan Allen is a pretty damn good grappler. Probably time we all acknowledge it (to be fair, most of us already had) and make plays accordingly. Dude is a problem.
He's good but he's never beating Khamzat or Shakvat. Malkoun exposed his wrestling skills. Paul Craig just sucks at wrestling, he's a fighter who's skill points rely heavy on bjj bottom game and throwing rib kicks. He's like a heavier version of Gerald Meerschaert.

Back