UFC Vegas 82: Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig PBP Thread

I just scrolled down past the reply box and there's 20 ads in a row and 3 from the header down through the page. Absolute madness.

I just scrolled down past the reply box and there's 20 ads in a row and 3 from the header down through the page. Absolute madness.
Huh, didn't even know that there were supposed to be ads anywhere. I must have something that's blocking them because I see nothing.

Might be better on laptop with adblock but fuck me

Pinheiro throwing huge winging shots but Ribas struggling to deal with it. 1-0 Pinheiro but she seems far too wild.

Might be better on laptop with adblock but fuck me

Pinheiro throwing huge winging shots but Ribas struggling to deal with it. 1-0 Pinheiro but she seems far too wild.
Yeah, Pin looking a bit more gassed but got the first.

1-1, with Ribas looking fresher

1-1, momentum all with Ribas. Tried getting a bet in at +110 Ribas but it wouldn't go through, not touching at -210 but expecting Ribas to take the 3rd since Pin had no answer to Ribas' adjustments.

Nice. Prebet ML bet pays off.

Just wait until the ref realizes she wasn't completely out, and rules it a No Contest haha

Some wheel kick that.

Great adjustments by Ribas, poor strategy by Pin. Can't be gassing yourself just spamming overhands if you've not got the cardio or power.

Talbott by strikes?
I don't like the pre fight odds on this one.

Don't know much about these two but a quick look at tapology has me wondering how a nearly 300th ranked fighter is on a main card of what is supposed to be the elite MMA promotion.

Putting a sprinkle on it not going the distance, and on Aguirre.
Will livebet/cash out if possible.

1-0 Aguirre. Nothing done as far as dmg by either, so gotta look at that stifling control.Talbott is gonna have to try extra hard to avoid that kinda control time next round, so either look for him to get success striking, or get gassed.
I added a livebet to Aguirre as well. I think he's got this.

1-0 Aguirre. Nothing done as far as dmg by either, so gotta look at that stifling control.Talbott is gonna have to try extra hard to avoid that kinda control time next round, so either look for him to get success striking, or get gassed.
I added a livebet to Aguirre as well. I think he's got this.
And right on queue, Talbott is taking over haha.

1-1. Aguirre looks terrified of the standup and inflicting dmg himself.
Talbott is a huge live fav (rightfully so. Likely seals the deal this round)

GJ by Talbott. Did a proper job of conserving energy and staying calm.

Back