UFC Vegas 82: Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig PBP Thread

I like Brito too. I would be hesitant to livebet pearce after rd1 I think Brito landed a lot of shots on Algeo in rd2 and 3
I appreciate the heads up/advice!

Brito 1-0
I'd agree. It was competitive, but Brito's dmg (when he got a chance to unleash some) had such a noticeable reaction. It creates the optics that Pearce is just stalling the fight and preventing the dmg, rather than winning it himself.

I'd agree. It was competitive, but Brito's dmg (when he got a chance to unleash some) had such a noticeable reaction. It creates the optics that Pearce is just stalling the fight and preventing the dmg, rather than winning it himself.
agreed, it was the only thing that stood out.

Any reads on the next one?

Wow, Brito is a monster

Best fight on the card so far

What the hell is cruz talking about lol. Orolbai goes for takedowns every damn fight

I'd actually score the round for Medic.
He lost a LOT of control time on that one obviously, but clearly inflicted the most dmg of the round.
Orolbai didn't do hardly anything in regards to dmg, but it's pretty telling that he is the superior grappler and has a clear path to victory for the next two rounds.

Another early TD for Orolbai. Cancelling my bet on Medic and going heavy on Orolbai.
He might get the nod for the first, but it's clear he's gonna dominate this one, and Medic is gonna be exhausted/unable to get a stoppage/win in the third IMO.
EDIT: NVM, it cancelled my LIVEBET on Orolbai and left my Medic bet in. FU betting site!

Didn't realise this was on so early, nice.

Think I'm on Ribas next.

Also fuck me, the update for Sheepdog sucks dick on mobile. Way less mobile friendly and ads everywhere, what a shit update.

Didn't realise this was on so early, nice.

Think I'm on Ribas next.

Also fuck me, the update for Sheepdog sucks dick on mobile. Way less mobile friendly and ads everywhere, what a shit update.
It's terrible. Bunch of fuckin shit i don't need to see on my screen.

Back