UFC ON ESPN+23 Play by play

I was just about to make a thread good thing I checked here first lol.

The key to not passing out is winning your bets and making $$$. GL guys.

I was just about to make a thread good thing I checked here first lol.

The key to not passing out is winning your bets and making $$$. GL guys.
LOL exactly just follow my bets no way u lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rakic dec +400 1u / Rakic ML -140 1u/ over 1.5 rds rakic/volk -167 1u / Edgar +165 .5u / Edgar/KZ over 2.5 rds -189 1U / Alateng +105 1u/ Schnell dec +450 .5u/ Lemos KO +900 .3u / Bosner +465 .3U

Benoit is slipping punches well, defend takedowns well and throwing some nice kicks. Good stuff so far. I'd live bet him if the option was there.

That tiny knockdown maybe screws Benoit from winning 1st round but otherwise definitely was his round.

1-0 Benoit. Alateng landed some good shots, but Benoit looked great all around. Closer round than it should have been due to the knockdown.

Hit very small on Ala around odds 4.00 after round 1, was wanting to bet Benoits as it was his round up to the end, but close probably he did edge it, but perhaps fading a bit, much closer than odds suggested imo.

Maybe it's just me but I get the impression that benoit can't take a punch very well. Just need him to not get caught in the last round.

1-1. When they both throw Alateng is the one who lands better. When Benoit is the aggressor he lands better. Alateng has a lock on that right hand.

Yeah Benoit fading, looked at the clock in the second round aswell, and hurt. Close fight. Odds was 5.00 for benoit, wanted to hedge for profit, as i like that, but decided not to, as wanted to stick to original plan of benoit fading, and thats still holding up.

Think it´ll be 2-1 for Ala. Should had went bigger than 0.25U for on him after round 1, but no research for this fight.

Benoit needs to push this and possibly end it, as he´s losing round 3 badly.

Back