PBP UFC on ESPN 25: Korean Zombie vs. Dan Ige - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Khaos is 1 big overhyped failure in my eyes. Get someone with good leg kicks or wrestling and he easily loses

My girl Virna is up next

CraftyNeedyBushsqueaker-max-1mb.gif

I’m mostly impressed with Williams chin, he was sloppy as hell and ate some hard counters. Surprised he didn’t even get rocked.

Rather watch most flyweights than Khaos. One dimensional fighter.
Dunno man, I don't remember him throwing leg kicks and front kicks in his last fight, or offering anything in the clinch.. Easily could of forgot though cos I was mostly watching the GOAT
AlarmingFlippantDore-size_restricted.gif

Khaos almost has the physique of your average sherdogger

Main impression from this fight... props to Khaos for not gassing fighting like that
Explossive and with a good gas tank, not the best fighter in the rooster when talking about skills but he has damn impressive physical skills

I have it 29-28 Semmelsburger for landing the better shots. I see it the other way alos due to Khaos volume, but he landed with nothing.

Williams was spamming a lot of stuff that had no chance of landing, but he landed plenty of solid shots, especially to the body.

Outside of the first did Khaos really land anything besides arm punches? Some body shots maybe

Back