UFC On ESPN 29 Cannonier vs Gastelum PBP/Discussion

took goes to decision -125 after round 1, don't see enough damaging shots coming. Lingo is tough

I got so lucky this hit lol, when Saldana dropped after that body shot I thought he was gonna get finished.

Lingo decision was +1200 after round 1, hope one of you mad men hit it :D

Congrats to all the degens that posted about the odds. KFC for my kings.

saldana has weak cardio and pretty weak heart, fade material. He is kinda similar to O'malley, but O'malley can push a pace.

saldana has weak cardio and pretty weak heart, fade material. He is kinda similar to O'malley, but O'malley can push a pace.
I don’t think you can question his heart going almost three rounds with a compromised foot. I’m not sure how much that affected his cardio

he’s clearly a skilled striker but he’s faded in two straight fights

I don’t think you can question his heart going almost three rounds with a compromised foot. I’m not sure how much that affected his cardio

he’s clearly a skilled striker but he’s faded in two straight fights
he gasses in 3 minutes....I think because he is lazy and doesn't work on his cardio, that is pretty weakminded if you ask me.

Alexandre Pantoja -162 let get it. think he wins a DEC. but Royval such a DOG. but I'm picking with my brain not my heart

Tunning in now,a low bet on Royval for the beggining

Royval isn't good at winning decisions and Pantoja never gets finished, should be exciting! :D

Royval is a fiend for openings, but he doesn't always have the technical. Pantoja is technical until he's drawn into a brawl.. leaning on Pantoja to flex his ground skill

This fight should be excellent.

What an awesome crazy rd 1. Pantoja looking tired already? Royval the favorite live. I passed on -151 though.

Tried to add on pantoja at +170 but it quickly dropped to +140

Oh well, happy with the ml and the under

don’t really get the live steam on royval. He is fun to watch though

Back