UFC On ESPN 29 Cannonier vs Gastelum PBP/Discussion

Bought out of half my Madsen action live, he's not looking to close distance like he should be. It's likely 1-1 and Madsen kinda looks disinterested.

Madsen should take this. Onto Fatselum ITD +300

Guida shouldn't look surprised. He never tries to finish a fight.

Scorecards are gonna be all over the place. I have it 29-28 Madsen.

Madsen 29-28, none of the rounds blowouts but none really that hard to judge either. Madsen 1 and 3, Guida 2.

Madsen won, should have hedged live after r2, Madsen didn't implement his wrestling so he didn't gas.

Nice, over hits. Guida is scrappy as always and Madsen wasn't worth the price. Madsen should win.

I'm surprised Madsen didn't attempt more takedowns. Probably didn't want to risk the cardio dump.

Thank fuck lol as soon as I heard split I was shook, but 30-27 had to be Madsen

2 bad scorecards, but right guy won.

Not the game plan I was expecting but he paced himself and definitely did damage.

I'm surprised Madsen didn't attempt more takedowns. Probably didn't want to risk the cardio dump.
whenever he got close to guida guida started winging punches and he caught madsen a couple of times, this was the way more safe approach.

Much respect to Madsen for working to round his game, will be useful taping his next

Nice call out, everyone is after Greogor apparently

The Vanilla Gorilla couldn't do it will Killa Gorilla redeem the Gorilla nation tonight?

Back