UFC On ESPN 29 Cannonier vs Gastelum PBP/Discussion

Madsen relax. Gregor would murk you.

Gastelum ko +800 or Jarod ko +250. Both boosted odds. Fight prob goes the distance though.

This fight probably gonna be slow af. Neither really combo punchers and both have iron chins.

On Gastelum. I wanted to take Jared but something in my gut made me max bet Kelvin. 250 only. I'm not a high roller lol

On Cannonier and he closes 3 parlays so would be a monstrous night if Jared can get it done.

Be interesting to see if Gastelum runs the correct gameplan, something tells me he'll be too confident in his hands to jump in the trenches

I'm worried about Cannonier's arm, but leaning him by DEC.

Cannonier rd 1. Kelvin got in deep and had that TD as the rd ended though. Gotta think he's gonna go to that earlier this round.

Canon getting dettered that Gas is eating his punches no problem.

Gastelum fighting with more spark than usual, switching, mixing, looking motivated.. but he's giving Cannonier opportunity if Cannonier won't tire standing

Jared is shredded but the weight cit doesn't seem to help his volume. Loose comparison but he reminds me of a 185 Derrick Lewis always looking for that right hand bomb.

Had nothing on this pre but now decently into Gastelum. I'm surprised he's + odds still

Probably 1-1. Cannonier needs to be busier, Kelvin's pace is pretty high.

Back