UFC on ESPN 3 Ngannou vs Dos Santos

Here's another one. Clearly Till weighed more than what the scale was set at, and Ratner was clearly in on it judging by how fast he changed the weight on the scale after calling out 171.

Hahahah that's fucked up. Basically the scale guy is just reading out whatever weight the UFC tell him and someone fucked up and forgot that Anders moved up to light heavy weight. I can really see no other explanation for him hitting the middle weight limit first time on there

I honestly can't think of a reasonable explanation here lol. Even if he misspoke, that's a pretty big coincidence to hit the exact middleweight mark lmao

As far as the ones that are MMA betting and odds focused specifically and not just about MMA news and happenings in general, which would be a different and much longer list:

The Oddscast on MMA Oddsbreaker
The MMA Analysis on YouTube
MMA Vivisection on Bloody Elbow
Half The Battle by BestFightPicks
Newsome MMA
Game Time Decisions with Gabriel Morency on Fantasy Sports Network (GambLou guest segments only)

Also worth listening to before every UFC card even though they aren't heavily betting focused :
The Score MMA Preview Shows by James Lynch
MMAOB Daily Show Previews with Adam Martin
MMA Analysis is garbage. Most of the time they have no idea who half the card is. It's obvious they do little to no tape study. Just nonsensical wikicapping. Diary of a Pro Gambler & Half The Battle are definitely worth listening to though. I do my own tape study. Make my bets. Then afterword if I see that Diary Pro Gambler & Half The Battle guys agree I usually add a unit or two more. Same is also true if JimGunn & Sadistics come to the same conclusions I did. Vivisection is good for info that can be used for gambling purposes even though neither Zane or Connor are good at gambling. Anyway, just my two cents.

I've watched that Martian dudes picks before. He does ok. I use to watch the parting shot every now and then I think they quit doin it. Don't watch many podcasts at all though.
I think this is a much different fight with joe b and formiga tha time around. Formiga was crumbling to the hard hitters back then. Back when Dodson was really juicing hard haha jk. He's hit a good stride now didnt get knock out by figerudo. Joe b was at his best back then. That version of him would have smashed Sergio 10 out of 10 times. I thought he lost the cejudo it was close though the perez finish was impressive but formiga grappling is on another level. His striking is much better than it used to be. This is a tough one but I think joe us in the decline

MMA Analysis is garbage. Most of the time they have no idea who half the card is. It's obvious they do little to no tape study. Just nonsensical wikicapping. Diary of a Pro Gambler & Half The Battle are definitely worth listening to though. I do my own tape study. Make my bets. Then afterword if I see that Diary Pro Gambler & Half The Battle guys agree I usually add a unit or two more. Same is also true if JimGunn & Sadistics come to the same conclusions I did. Vivisection is good for info that can be used for gambling purposes even though neither Zane or Connor are good at gambling. Anyway, just my two cents.
The mma analysis is very entertaining, they dont claim to be good at gambling lol. Their concensus pixk is wrong like 90% of the time and they joke about it. For serious betting help you shouldn't listen to it. But imo you should not use any podcast for that.

Under 2.5 Lugiambula x Townsend @1.66 is gold

I listen to more or less every MMA podcast mentioned over the week while also watching tape myself. From the podcasts I get a petty good idea of the clear favourites, the best picks for dogs and fights to just avoid and then with my own taoe watching I can see if I agree on what I'm hearing.

Pretty weird card, feels like a lot of guys who shouldn't be so juiced, but the dogs have little to no reliable path of winning. Only dog I have bet is Formiga +150 and leaning towards a Pichel bet. I have actually bet quite a few of the big favs, Dober, Meinfield, Gordon, Ngganou, Ramos, and had bets on Griffin before Murdock pulled. Also on Maia and Whitmire in the shorter fav range. Maia can grab a single and chain quite easily here, just needs to avoid gassing before sealing 2 rounds or finding the sub. Whitmire is way better than Ribas from tape available, but Ribas being out for so long at a young age makes it a little riskier. That said Whitmire has shown steady improvements fight to fight as well, so I was comfortable with a bet.

Pretty weird card, feels like a lot of guys who shouldn't be so juiced, but the dogs have little to no reliable path of winning. Only dog I have bet is Formiga +150 and leaning towards a Pichel bet. I have actually bet quite a few of the big favs, Dober, Meinfield, Gordon, Ngganou, Ramos, and had bets on Griffin before Murdock pulled. Also on Maia and Whitmire in the shorter fav range. Maia can grab a single and chain quite easily here, just needs to avoid gassing before sealing 2 rounds or finding the sub. Whitmire is way better than Ribas from tape available, but Ribas being out for so long at a young age makes it a little riskier. That said Whitmire has shown steady improvements fight to fight as well, so I was comfortable with a bet.
Granted i had the same opinion of last weeks card and that turned out wrong, but in agreement here;

Favs all seem a tier above but are juiced to gills, takes a bit of imagination to give the dawgs a realistic path to victory

Id say 5/6 heavy favs win here as a no brainer

Weigh-in notables:

Emily "Spitfire" Whitemire living up to her moniker, coming out hot, pushing with Amanda Ribas, Dana had to separate them. Says she wants a bonus to buy a summer house in Minnesota. Might have to play the sub prop & under 2½ there.

Ricardo Ramos a lot bigger than short notice Journey Newson. Paul Craig a lot taller/bigger than Alonzo Menifield. Demian Maia on the other hand not taller or looking as big as I expected compared to former lightweight Anthony Rocco Martin, even taking the bare feet versus sandals into account.

Weigh-in notables:

Emily "Spitfire" Whitemire living up to her moniker, coming out hot, pushing with Amanda Ribas, Dana had to separate them. Says she wants a bonus to buy a summer house in Minnesota. Might have to play the sub prop & under 2½ there.

Ricardo Ramos a lot bigger than short notice Journey Newson. Paul Craig a lot taller/bigger than Alonzo Menifield. Demian Maia on the other hand not taller or looking as big as I expected compared to former lightweight Anthony Rocco Martin, even taking the bare feet versus sandals into account.

Maia surprised me as well. It looks like he shrunk.

Ripped and muscular..........check
From Congo........................check
Judo background................check

Dalcha "Papy Abedi 2.0" Lungiambula is lucky he got an easy fight for his debut

I think Vivi and heavy hands are good for entertainment not betting.

I'm hesitant to recommend them cause they're great at explaining betting principles and we don't want more sharp competition in the market, but Diary of a Pro Gambler and Technical Tim are my favs from a betting perspective. They both claim to be full time handicappers. Heavy Hands and Vivisection are great for analysis and entertainment.

DPG is definitely good. He comes off as pretty arrogant at times, but I won't be a hater. You can tell he puts in the work.

Technical Tim is a hidden gem. I was turned onto him recently and I have no idea how his following is not bigger. Also does not seem to have an ego whatsoever and is just a well reasoned handicapper.

Idk if is +value rn to auto fade public but the seemingly recent surge in fight podcasts means it soon will be

I'm hesitant to recommend them cause they're great at explaining betting principles and we don't want more sharp competition in the market, but Diary of a Pro Gambler and Technical Tim are my favs from a betting perspective. They both claim to be full time handicappers. Heavy Hands and Vivisection are great for analysis and entertainment.

I listen to all these guys each week and it has helped my game. I have a few other guys I like too that are a big help from the gambling gambling perspective and the break down.

DPG is definitely good. He comes off as pretty arrogant at times, but I won't be a hater. You can tell he puts in the work.

Technical Tim is a hidden gem. I was turned onto him recently and I have no idea how his following is not bigger. Also does not seem to have an ego whatsoever and is just a well reasoned handicapper.

Tim does a podcast with Gugabe, who posts here, and they both give a great take on the fights and reccomends some picks

francis-ngannou-junior-dos-santos-ufc-on-espn-3-1.jpg

jussier-formiga-joseph-benavidez-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

demian-maia-anthony-rocco-martin-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

roosevelt-roberts-vinc-pichel-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

drew-dober-marco-polo-reyes-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

alonzo-menifield-paul-craig-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

ricardo-ramos-jouney-newson-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

eryk-anders-vinicius-moreira-ufc-on-espn-3-2.jpg

jared-gordon-dan-moret-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

dalcha-lungiambula-dequan-townsend-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

emily-whitmire-amanda-ribas-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg

maurice-greene-junior-albini-ufc-on-espn-3.jpg