UFC on ESPN 3 PBP/Discussion

7-3 tonight. would have done better without that total degen Jodie play.

Fuck this gay earth

Jacare with a terrible performance. Flat footed like always showcasing his robotic head movement but overconfident more than anything. Paid the price. Had he come out aggressive in the first he wouldve put hermansson away with the body head combo quickly but no, he had to showboat.

Adesanya would've ko'ed boxer jacare in 3 min

Jacare should have let his inner Lineker come out earlier haha

Fuck this gay earth

Jacare with a terrible performance. Flat footed like always showcasing his robotic head movement but overconfident more than anything. Paid the price. Had he come out aggressive in the first he wouldve put hermansson away with the body head combo quickly but no, he had to showboat.

Adesanya would've ko'ed boxer jacare in 3 min

Jacare's head movement was pretty solid imo. It was amazing how many punches he slipped. It's just that he was too slow to land any sharp counters.

I don't think anyone was wrong for betting Jacare as a 2 to 1 fave given what we knew of Hermansson before the fight. Hermansson is just a lot better than the last time we got to see his striking. That mid-range combo boxing game wasn't there in the past.

2zn1s3.jpg

Waking up to check the results from last night...Haven't dared to do the math yet but between McGee, Lineker, Arlovski and Souza I'm down over 10u. Never mention this event again.

I was dead wrong on the main event. It hurts a bit. I'm going to stop thinking about it now. Onward and forward. Fucking cunt. Ok, now I stop.

I really didn’t think that fight was going the distance and bet accordingly

What a disaster

And jacare looked like crap

This isnt the same Jacare that KOd Weidman.
Meh... kinda the same. Just Weidman pressured a lot, Joker didn't - mostly scored from the outside or countered when pressured. Souza's striking is a lot different when he has to put the pressure on you. Too slow footed and not very subtle with his attacks. If he can't fall into the clinch (and than take you down) in the end of his combos he is half as effective. Not to mention he is a major step slower compared to just a year or two ago. I think every fight ne gets a bit slower and tires more easily. It's noticeable even from fight to fight. That is what Father Time does to you.

Does anyone else's rectum feel strangely tender this morning?

It's almost like I was aggressively fucked in the ass last night by an MMA event gone awry.

2zn1s3.jpg

Waking up to check the results from last night...Haven't dared to do the math yet but between McGee, Lineker, Arlovski and Souza I'm down over 10u. Never mention this event again.
I was on all those as well. Then I made 2 big degen make up bets on Fitch and Fitch DEC. Was drunk as a tribe of Indians so i just went to bed and didn’t even watch the fight. Brb, checking to see who won.

I was even going into the last fight and just put way too much on Jacare and still had 2 parlays alive with just him left. Instead of up >10U, I’m down 10U.

Won on Perry, Arlovski spread, Hardy R1. Just put way too much on Jacare w parlays and props.

I also like these event props not really Like lol but good odds for little money high payout 25$ on each!!!!!!!! 1 IS BOUND TO HIT THATS ALL I NEED
1- Fight ends in KO +3475
2- Fights end in KO+1079
8- Fights end in KO +2185
Realistically I see 4 fights ending in KO not great odds

0- Fights end in sub+3300
6- Fights end in Sub+1375
7- Fights end in Sub+3925
Realistically I see 4 fights ending in Sub

1- Fight goes to a Dec+8175
2- fights goes to a dec+1783
8- Fights goes to a dec+1400
Realistically I see 5 fights going to a dec

I DID HORRIBLE ON MY INDVIDUAL BETS BUT WON THE 8 FIGHTS GO TO A DEC+1400 AND 2 FIGHTS END IN KO+1079 FOR 25 EACH

Holy Shit.

Cleary(judge) who scored it 29-28 Sandhagen gave him rd 3

no regrets on predicting and stabbing Herm sub. was entirely possible, Jack won the grappling exchanges. Hermansson's boxing looked insanely improved. I'm all aboard the Jack train. Think he deserves the winner of Whittaker/Izzy.

no regrets on predicting and stabbing Herm sub. was entirely possible, Jack won the grappling exchanges. Hermansson's boxing looked insanely improved. I'm all aboard the Jack train. Think he deserves the winner of Whittaker/Izzy.

I doubt a win over Jacare gives him a title shot. There's still plenty of other fighters he needs to go through.

I doubt a win over Jacare gives him a title shot. There's still plenty of other fighters he needs to go through.

No one should be able to fight Rob without fighting Yoel first. Should be like Aldo crushing all the top contenders for Max

Back