UFC on ESPN+ 30: Kattar v Ige PBP/Discussion

that just looks like a cleft lip to me tbh
Looks like it got split and bad reconstructive surgery but i dunno

I’m not a doctor, but I play one on Sherdog

I was +5.6u on the same night you went -11u, loser.
Lol you literally just ignore winning bets to make that number. You've been doing shit this year (again) even including lb's and everything. I'm up solidly just on my tip page, throw in lb's, great openers etc. and I'm producing results you can only dream of. You're a hypocrite and a wannabe.

Chimaev looks like the Dagestan version of Cheech Marin, with that funky lip.

Lol you literally just ignore winning bets to make that number. You've been doing shit this year (again) even including lb's and everything. I'm up solidly just on my tip page, throw in lb's, great openers etc. and I'm producing results you can only dream of. You're a hypocrite and a wannabe.

Yeah, in reality you went -12.25u without your nonsense parlay. (And still -7u with it)

My bad, Jordie! I underestimated how horribly you did.

I responded to your post with the YouTube link and time stamp.

I literally called the result to a T.

I'm an idiot. I went back and looked and I totally missed it today when I was working.

Good shit man, congrats on nailing it.

Next fight is the last of the night for me, it's past 4 am for me and it's a freaking work day for me. Up around $500 so far, so worst case scenario is probably around breaking even if last few fights go bad for me.

Damn am drunk and forgot I bet under last fight so my dumb $19 bet on Phillips is a ok hahaha. Let’s go Abdul first round KO or under 1 1/2

William Hill +600’fight does not go 1 min is a probs a sucker bet but I think alhassan gets it done quick

Yeah, in reality you went -12.25u without your nonsense parlay. (And still -7u with it)

My bad, Jordie! I underestimated how horribly you did.
And in the 3 events prior you were down 12u while I was up 29u lmfao. You're literally ignoring my winning bets just so you can have one night over me. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Damn thought lazzez would drop like sack of potatoes but he's smiling.

Alhassan now the underdog live on bet365

Damnnn. What a first round

Haven’t seen many fighters throw those lunging elbows that Lazzes is throwing

Tried to hit Lazeez live -175 and -220, missed both. Passed on -265.

Alhassan probably gassed himself out going for the finish early.

already pre bet lazzez round 2 and 3 so i bet his decision live at +160. Sucks though prebet decision was something like +700 iirc.

Back