UFC on ESPN 35 PBP/Discussion

Romanov Rd 1 at -200. Take him down and finish him. I need to win a bet LOL. I'm up a shit ton here in Vegas from other gambling but my ego is getting crushed by losing every MMA bet!

scummy Bet365 changed my wining live bet on Levy, from 3.75, to 1.25? that has never happened to me before

Yep same happened to me, I'm gonna call customer support probably tomorrow and possibly get some compensation ie free bet credits for their mistake, I've got some before when they goofed up like this.

$50 on Chase at +1000 dont have much faith in him but Romanov shouldnt be this big of a fave against a MW let alone a HW that has some power even if he does suck

Romanov Rd 1 at -200. Take him down and finish him. I need to win a bet LOL. I'm up a shit ton here in Vegas from other gambling but my ego is getting crushed by losing every MMA bet!
i took romanov round 2 ko at +1000, very wide line half his fights almost went to round 3 in ufc before finish

Yep same happened to me, I'm gonna call customer support probably tomorrow and possibly get some compensation ie free bet credits for their mistake, I've got some before when they goofed up like this.
hmm how many bet credits lol, probably not even worth it for me.

@Kamais_Ookin i mean, how different to the kish bet I got same odds her also being 2-0? they probably got raped on this one

Sherman is going to poke Romanov in the eye when Romanov is attempting a TD.

NC. Bets refunded. Sherman still gets his show money.

hmm how many bet credits lol, probably not even worth it for me.

@Kamais_Ookin i mean, how different to the kish bet I got same odds her also being 2-0? they probably got raped on this one

Yeah I can't imagine it would be worth your time, they probably only give out up to $100 in free bet credits as compensation.

Anyone know why Sherman pulled out last week, but is able to fight now?

Breh I lost the first four fights

we finally did it!

Bol has had $550 in bets on romanov under tied up since last week. Was hoping they would cash those, doubted it would happen

still tied up

sherbum 3-9 in the ufc

wins over bums like villaneuva, coulter, grabowski

cut him pls and throw him away forever

Taking Chito ITD at 3 to 1

Fonts jab should give him problems but I think Chito is just way more diverse and dangerous almost every else. And if Chito is just eating jabs all fight and cant get past it so be it but I trust he'll get past that/ We havent seen him in 5 rounds before but I always thought hed excel b/c of how much better he looks in 3rd rounds.

gm3 so robotic, hittable and negativie athleticism. never understand how muradov couldn't tee off at will for finish

Back