UFC on ESPN 4 Dos Anjos vs Edwards

Am i the only one who is huge on RDA? I was really suprised the lines were with RDA in + values, however the lines has been out for a while and he is still at +.

I'm on him, I have watched tape today and Leon is definitely a tough fight but I think RDA is a good pick and will easily be the hardest fight of Leon's career so far. I want to see RDA pushing the pace in the late rounds, see if Leon can hang in there

Am i the only one who is huge on RDA? I was really suprised the lines were with RDA in + values, however the lines has been out for a while and he is still at +.
He should be a significant favourite imo. Edwards wrestling is far below guys like Usman and Colby and he sucks striking vs other southpaws. Even in the clinch guys like Barberena outpointed him comfortably and RDA is great clinching. Thats also meant to be Edwards safe space when he struggles striking.

He's also too easily pressured and gets low kicked way too much. Plus in the pocket boxing his defence is medicore at best while RDA keeps a tight guard always and has been working well with Parillo to improve even more.

I think RDAs probably the biggest value on the card.

Yeah but still by far the best opponent Hardy ever faced and that says a fucking lot
At least hardy fights to finish his opponents

Adams fights just barely enough to not lull them to sleep

It's strange to say but Arlovski has actually looked good (for an old beaten heavy weight) in his last few fights. He's being cautious, but he's taking shots well, he's choosing his strikes well, pacing himself, doing well in the clinch.

I really only favour Rothwell because he's huge and even though AA's chin has looked good I think he has the power to crack it

Darren Elkins sunk my battleship on one of the books I use. Looking to make up for that loss on this card fellas

I like Dan Hooker against Simpson. He Has better chin and stand up advantage

Edwards has been overlooked and underrated for awhile now.

But no way, NO WAY should he be favored over RDA. That makes no sense. There are 2 guys at WW with the ability to beat RDA with only pressure and wrestling. And he fought them both already. Edwards has never shown that level of ability OR the gas tank required to do it over 5 rounds even if he did have the ability of Colby or Usman.

Not saying Edwards can't win but RDA should be -175 to -200 imo.

Lately im with RDA, Hooker, Alex Hernandez, maybe the another Alex, And Aldana.

What about Modafferi, Alvey and Borg? o_O

Good to see many others on RDA.

Anyone able to find tape on Jin Soo Son? He got badly outboxed against Petr Yan, but that doesnt say much, considering how highly regarded Petr Yan is now. All i know, is that he has an amazing chin and some wild hands, but difficult to rate him.

Hardy is pretty underrated. I just rewatched the crowder fight, I don't understand really where this narrative comes from that Hardy was supergassed and that Crowder was about to finish him before the knee incident. Hardy was never looking in any trouble really and was dominating the fight. Hardy certainly did not look great but it was encouraging to see that he can get up from takedowns and that he can take a shot. Adams is really big but very little output and hardly any power, I think Hardy should be able to outvolume him and possibly ko him in the first round, there is a big athleticism and speed advantage for Hardy.

Hardy vs Adam's just seems like an obvious stay away fight

Hardy literally lives in American top team so I'm always expecting improvements from fight to fight with him, that commitment is reassuring. Need to tape Adams but I think the x factor in this fight is the fact that he was a D1 wrestler and the question is can Hardy defend the takedowns? If the fight stays on the feet obviously favor Hardy. I've been doing well on heavyweight bets lately but this one isn't clear cut needs more research.

Hardy literally lives in American top team so I'm always expecting improvements from fight to fight with him, that commitment is reassuring. Need to tape Adams but I think the x factor in this fight is the fact that he was a D1 wrestler and the question is can Hardy defend the takedowns? If the fight stays on the feet obviously favor Hardy. I've been doing well on heavyweight bets lately but this one isn't clear cut needs more research.

What about Rothwell/AA

Barry's "One Play a Day" Record: 2W-1L Profit: $7.62 ;)
Bet slips posted (Check my posting history)
All Bets Tracked (No Hocus Pocus)
JT5mTbx.png

The name of the game is finding value and I don't drink the juice.
I have devised an MMA system that spits out winners on a long term basis.

I'll put my system to the test against anyone's and we'll see who's holding bags of cold hard cash in the end!

Barry's 4th pick is set for Dos Anjos vs Edwards UFC on ESPN 4

Stay Tuned...

Oh, and I'm resigned to the fact that a large number of Sherdoggers find it enjoyable to fire shots at da kidd.
I'm sticking and moving dodging the dodgeballs doing work so that I can stack enough dough to eat doritos in my dodge viper

Barry's Listening to:

We Bernin' for 2020
nWY9tXc.png

- Barry

Like Roxy quite a bit here. Rewatching the first fight with Maia she was able to get her down quite easily when she shot especially early and had it been a 3 round fight she'd of won the decision. Her top control especially was solid and she actually did quite well striking in kick range but lost because she kept crashing distance and getting chewed up in boxing range. Her physicality totally let her down as well as her strikes struggled to effect Maia and also made the grappling exchanges harder.

Compared to then I think Roxy's improved quite a bit, her new strength and conditioning looked like it had been very effective last fight where she handled a solid athlete in Shevchenko and her wrestling has improved a lot. She mixes her TDs much better chaining shots and looking for them far more often rather than trying to strike. In comparison I think you could argue Maia might have a bit more power in her shots as she was cracking Alexis Davis but importantly her ground game still looks pretty damn bad. Seriously how is she a black belt? Both Davis and Carmouche hit TDs easily and mounted her no problem, she also showed next to nothing off her back and had zero urgency to do anything or try and get up. If Davis had any fight IQ and just shot a TD in the third she'd of won the fight easily and Carmouche dominated.

Also Roxy needs is 2 TDs this fight and I see no reason why she should struggle to get them.

RDA being the underdog is ridiculous

Who has Leon beat to make such a call?

RDA being the underdog is ridiculous

Who has Leon beat to make such a call?
No one, although he is on a long streak right now and he's winning them all confidently (that split decision was bs) they're all levels below RDA.

I really like RDA and think he's underrated by the bookies. There's no shame in losing to Usman and Colby, who are the division number 1 and 2 imo.

Anyone betting here Rocky ? Aldana struggled against a layoff Beth Correira and she would lose a dec if not that lucky sub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geezo75
Back