UFC on ESPN 41 PBP/Discussion

Had Loopy winning the first and third rounds, could've gone either way though.

Bro dm me this next time lol.
i remember her winning the striking exchange against Penne but would try to clinch her big ass multiple times only to get back packed all three times. that is muscle memory , but im pretty sure that is how the fight went. My only guess is she suffers from Michael Johnson syndrome. She'll secure decent wins through out her career but will lose too anyone half decent or average.

Bas be on some bs.

made another winning live bet disappear. Last time I contacted customer service about it and they did nothing. Not gonna waste my time again.

there’s goes that +400. Must be nice to be able to cancel pending bets. I was screen capping them but it doesn’t matter, they can do what they want

Bas be on some bs.

made another winning live bet disappear. Last time I contacted customer service about it and they did nothing. Not gonna waste my time again.

there’s goes that +400. Must be nice to be able to cancel pending bets. I was screen capping them but it doesn’t matter, they can do what they want
You should have gone early on the bet.

Live bets are tricky to bet on.

Vera is overrated. Prime Cruz wins every round, hopefully he still has enough to win a decision.

Cruz decision is +700 on 888sports... They must have accidentally switched the dec line with Cruz ITD line...

Bas be on some bs.

In the Premier section? Do you have the feature enabled that will accept your bet when the lines changes for or against you? If not, then you should.

Also, there are times when I make a bet and then someone gets taken down or clinched against the cage, and the Premier live bet freezes. In that instance, it usually doesn't let your bet go through, but once in awhile it will.

What are the odds of GM/Silva ending by stoppage?
I'm thinking/hoping it happens.

In the Premier section? Do you have the feature enabled that will accept your bet when the lines changes for or against you? If not, then you should.

Also, there are times when I make a bet and then someone gets taken down or clinched against the cage, and the Premier live bet freezes. In that instance, it usually doesn't let your bet go through, but once in awhile it will.
Yes premier

in my history it said the bet was pending. The money came out of my account

I accepted odds change but I dont have any options in my settings checked

Last edited:

If you do that they'll shave 10+ cents off your odds all the time. Better to see that they're messing with you so you don't get bad odds imo.

If you do that they'll shave 10+ cents off your odds all the time. Better to see that they're messing with you so you don't get bad odds imo.
Sometimes that happens, sometimes not. But, having this feature ON, means that my live bets get through most of the time, and I don't have to cry like I used to about the live betting area constantly freezing whenever the line changes and I can't make money.

Most of the money I've made this year has been via live bet.

Back