UFC on ESPN 43 PBP/Discussion

Great round IF you bet on Holly Holm U80.5 fantasy score. Yana is basically stopping Holly from gaining any fantasy points on PP, aside from the take down at the end she gave to Holly.

Weir R1 strategy from Yana. She gave that round away, imo.

Had 2 units on Chidi but Duraev won that fight man

I'm pointing out Dan's inconsistency, not re-litigating the fight. If you think that, you are in the minority. Same as the people who think Barber won this fight, man.

The losing streak continues for female MMA fighters in their first fight after returning from having a baby.

Speaking of female MMA fighters who return not long after pregnancy... Looks like Carla Esparza is expecting a kid, and I know she will want to get back into shape asap and take another fight soon after that.

Speaking of female MMA fighters who return not long after pregnancy... Looks like Carla Esparza is expecting a kid, and I know she will want to get back into shape asap and take another fight soon after that.

You’d think a two time champ would be set for retirement lol

It's an already amazing improbable run that Chito has had but eventually the cream rises to the top. Sandhagen has more cream in his make-up.

You’d think a two time champ would be set for retirement lol
Her fighting style will allow her to win a title whenever there is a champion who isn't good at wrestling. She can keep winning a fight here and there until another easy title run comes her way, and boom, she could be a 3-time champ.

Her only kryptonite at the moment is Weili. We're still not sure if Suarez will stay at 125 or go down to 115.

Back