UFC on ESPN 49 PBP/Discussion

I should be up a good amount if the ref didnt allow Melsik to commit million fouls w/ no deduction against Lutz

Liked what I saw out of Park in round 1 and took him live, knew Duraev would likely fade the longer it went. Missed getting him as an underdog live & wish I went bigger but a win is a win! :D

Screenshot_20230715_231959_Gallery.jpg

Azaiters gas tank is laughable. Even if this fight went to the 2nd round, Prado would've finished.

3-0 for me now... One play left, looking for MBS to win in the main event for the sweep!

Maddalena had to cut weight twice in a short span. His grappling is horrendous he was damn near subbed twice already but hulked out both times. I dont think its crazy to sprinkle some on the underdog here for a finish/sub.

Got sprinkles on

Hafez +450
Hafez Finish +550
Sub +950

Nah Brady would look good early and then gas out. Late JDM finish or dec.

He's getting outgrappled by a guy who took the fight on 3 days notice or something like that.

He's getting outgrappled by a guy who took the fight on 3 days notice or something like that.

That's true but JDM also made welterweight 2 weeks in a row. This fight really should've been at a catchweight to spare him back to back cuts.

Back