UFC on ESPN 53 PBP/Discussion

Igor should use the R Kelly defense and say he's never been to school nor can he read and therefore doesn't know any better ish. If not he'll never fight again in the UFC. Helps he's 20 and exciting

I was gonna say you can't do that but...dude fucking bit him. Those bite marks make it pretty clear. Wow.

Lima prefight -175 and live +120 both cash.
So far those + the Parkin livebets have me batting .1000

I was gonna say you can't do that but...dude fucking bit him. Those bite marks make it pretty clear. Wow.
Was it accidentally though? Just like the other guy grabbed the fence multiple times. Sure take a point away.

I hate to bet a KO in WMMA but Darya +300 KO anyone like that? I havent taped alot of these 2 but Darya seems decent.

I went live with Igor. Liked his preassure. Things were looking more than good. Never know what kind of nutcase pops out there.

Maybe yes. I saw the marks. That sequence lasted 3 seconds. Maybe it was intentionally. Why though?
he was in a dominate postion too, would have likely won. I'm just amazed how low iq you have to be to do that and think no one will notice a bite mark. some people lack emotional control, self awareness, maybe the guy is a thug in real life.

Imagine as a gambler you do tons of taping , and get rekt by a dq. He probably thought it was justified for fence grabbing.

I hate to bet a KO in WMMA but Darya +300 KO anyone like that? I havent taped alot of these 2 but Darya seems decent.
You've inspired me to drop $2 on it haha

he was in a dominate postion too, would have likely won. I'm just amazed how low iq you have to be to do that and think no one will notice a bite mark. some people lack emotional control, self awareness, maybe the guy is a thug in real life.

Imagine as a gambler you do tons of taping , and get rekt by a dq. He probably thought it was justified for fence grabbing.
I'm not like upset about that discussion but it looked accidental. I think the right call would be taking a point away.

Charli is the one and should be on the telecast way more.

You've inspired me to drop $2 on it haha

Put $50 on it since Rendon is 35 which is ancient for a female fighter and she just fights like a punching bad on the feet. Inb4 a decision and I'm reminded why I don't bet on WMMA.

Darya over 83.5 FS and 67.5 SS. I mixed up Rendon with Montserrat Ruiz LOL. But Rendon still sucks...hopefully.

if the russian can stay off the floor, she should piece her. Her grappling is a lil sus.

Back