UFC on ESPN 53 PBP/Discussion

Is the first underdog gonna cash in this scrap?

Thing is she didnt land that much herself. But I wont complain I had Dariya lol
Fully expected to lose
The Russian won R1 due to strikes while Rendon was focused on holding and take downs in that round but didn't hold the Russian down; Rendon won R2; and the Russian won R3.

Rendon ML, and Daria KO both fail. I did get a livebet on Daria at +100, but still an overall loss of $4 on that one haha

The fact that this dude owns a 1998 BMW makes him auto fade material.

Is the first underdog gonna cash in this scrap?
Only way I see it happening is if Errens lands a kill shot. He's been able to hurt both of his opponents so far, but his fight IQ is in the negatives so he still finds a way to lose.

The Russian won R1 due to strikes while Rendon was focused on holding and take downs in that round but didn't hold the Russian down; Rendon won R2; and the Russian won R3.
Yeah you are probably right. Seems I got distracted with live line ballooning towards Rendon

Yeah you are probably right. Seems I got distracted with live line ballooning towards Rendon
I had no action on it.

It had shades of the Dulgarian/Rodriguez fight, where one guy landed the strikes (not many) and the other guy landed hella take downs but did nothing with them.

Need Ngyen under 93.5 FS to close a PP 3 leg play.

Errens looks like the much better fighter

Steve isn't gonna Nguyen this fight. Jarno Errens is locked in.

Errens going hard. Gets the first. Does he have the cardio to keep it up?

Nguen looks good to open rounds but kinda gets lost as minutes pass.

That was a close round. I was leaning Errens even before the knockdown

Nguyen's left leg is chewed up. Fighting southpaw now to avoid those calf kicks

Great fight. Errens/Nguyen don't get robbed of FOTN since they're on the prelims.

Errens got it. Either 2-1, very likely 3-0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back