UFC on ESPN 53 PBP/Discussion

Ramos flaky AF.

Ramos' submission defense is so dogshit for a black belt.

Ramos should be dropped down to a brown or blue belt after these last 2 sub loses.

Holobaugh inside +230 $75
Holobaugh sub +500 $25

Have only cashed Johns -140 ($150) so far

i felt ogden should have been -200 here... he's proving me right. wtf is holobaugh doing off his back.

Trey Ogden -130 is looking like the best line of the year. Sad I didn't see the matchup as clearly as I originally did.

ogden beating the fuck out of holobaugh. was my biggest bet of the night and i wish i bet more.

Holobough no clue how to stay at range. Ogden didn't even need to close distance, Holobough did it for him.

Kurt was getting better of the striking exchanges but let himself get sucked into the clinch and taken down and there went the round.

Holobaugh was a bad bet. Ogden had 1 way to win this fight and Holobaugh had no idea how to stop it.

Ogden isnt good tho hes gonna get finished bad soon maybe his nexy fight.

I cant recall last time someone looked like this on ther back. Yeah Trey didnt do damage so thats pluss but looned like could hold him there for 25 years and Kurt would just lay there looking to prevent too much damage

Didn't expect Kurt to look so clueless off his back. Actually shocked.

I cant recall last time someone looked like this on ther back. Yeah Trey didnt do damage so thats pluss but looned like could hold him there for 25 years and Kurt would just lay there looking to prevent too much damage
Negumereanu vs Safarov? Phillips vs Park?

Holobaugh had absolutely nothing.

Negumereanu vs Safarov? Phillips vs Park?

Holobaugh had absolutely nothing.
At least Kurts supposed to know his stuff on ground. You could expect something like this from John Phillips. Cant say I recall that Neg-Safarov fight. Couldnt tell you who won even if I wanted to. But I guess Safarov held him down.

At least Kurts supposed to know his stuff on ground. You could expect something like this from John Phillips. Cant say I recall that Neg-Safarov fight. Couldnt tell you who won even if I wanted to. But I guess Safarov held him down.
Yes. Neg got held down the whole fight.

Small stab on Pajuelo for action.

Back