UFC on ESPN 53 PBP/Discussion

Took a small shot at Karl KO/TKOor DQ at +325. I think there's a decent chance he gets to a dominant position on the mat and pounds Tafa out.

Respect to Williams for getting rocked and pushing through it. I had a prefight on his ML, and I was pretty worried there for a bit lol.

hmmm.... will -3.5 cash... can easily see judges giving tafa rd3...

Well, that was a very profitable card for me. I have no reason to tempt fate on a Rose gamble. So I'll probably cut out early for the night.
I hope you all have a great weekend! 🍻

Well, that was a very profitable card for me. I have no reason to tempt fate on a Rose gamble. So I'll probably cut out early for the night.
Don't lie. You know you're going to bet on the main event. :)

rose is going to dominate her. I have a hard time believing Ribas can beat rose in a main event fight when she gave weiling two losses and bloodied up Manon.

Rose sub 1, 2, 3 +1600 $30
Rose sub 2, 3, 4 +2100 $20
Fight ends sub +380 $50

Shitty card from me. Could still make a profit if this cashes. Rose KO being lined like she's prime Cyborg lol.... Club and sub much more likely IMO

Rose sub 1, 2, 3 +1600 $30
Rose sub 2, 3, 4 +2100 $20
Fight ends sub +380 $50

Shitty card from me. Could still make a profit if this cashes. Rose KO being lined like she's prime Cyborg lol.... Club and sub much more likely IMO

I think she would finish Ribas with ground and pound if she dropped her, she did finish both Zhang and JJ on the ground. Best of luck with the bets though, rooting for Rose!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back