UFC on ESPN 54 PBP/Discussion

this fight looks like a mismatch, i dont get the line movement.

unless chidi is injured or he is throwing the fight, the line movement seems strange.

Chidi koed Andre barriult, how does he lose to Mckee?

unless chidi is injured or he is throwing the fight, the line movement seems strange.

Chidi usually slows down in the first round, then he starts to get tagged up because he can't explode into combos anymore. McKee can be knocked out, but he's generally durable and is used to fighting like Nate The Train in that he takes an ass kicking and then gives you one back if you can't finish him.

Chidi is dropping a weight class at his seasoned age, even though he already gasses at a higher weight class. People who say Chidi fought at welterweight before so everything will be okay, are delusional. Chidi needs a R1 finish or he's in trouble.

Chidi inevitably will either look like -600 and get an early clean finish, or he will look good for a round and then wilt and fold. Unless there's some magic he's found at 170 that has him not be a 1 round fighter.

I guess McKee? Chidi landed some decent leg kicks, Rhys some solid punches. Rhys had cage control so I guess he gets rd 1

Chidi likely won round with those clinch knees while on cage. Close first

Chidi usually slows down in the first round, then he starts to get tagged up because he can't explode into combos anymore. McKee can be knocked out, but he's generally durable and is used to fighting like Nate The Train in that he takes an ass kicking and then gives you one back if you can't finish him.

Chidi is dropping a weight class at his seasoned age, even though he already gasses at a higher weight class. People who say Chidi fought at welterweight before so everything will be okay, are delusional. Chidi needs a R1 finish or he's in trouble.
Chidi inevitably will either look like -600 and get an early clean finish, or he will look good for a round and then wilt and fold. Unless there's some magic he's found at 170 that has him not be a 1 round fighter.
i just think mckee has no explosive danger. not the same kind of athlete , we'll see, i have it 1-1.

Well...

McKee gave Round 2 away for no reason at all. The lines switchded from -240 to + odds on McKee

Probably 1-1. McKee can't clinch without throwing any strikes at all. Needs to mix in some dirty boxing.

Mckee has nothing but cage stall ctrl, chidi under new rules should win.

Chidi 2-1

Rhys just absolutely brutal in understanding how to complete a TD

Mckee has nothing but cage stall ctrl, chidi under new rules should win.
Chidi 2-1

I still stand by my original assessment of how I thought the fight would go. I wasn't aware McKee was gonna win R1 and then give away R2 by doing nothing but holding, then lose R3 cuz he had less energy than Chidi.

Why did McKee get resigned again? No upside to this guy at all except being a stepping stone. If you're not going to be excellent or great, at least be exciting.

Chidi had to take that one. Funny he scooped a double up in the third lol

they really going to split decision me. lol

fight fixing about to happen.

Wow gonna be a split LMAO

Back