PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why am I watching Invicta?
Niang La and Manic Mann should be cut

Shout out to the ufc fight pass employer who for some reason decided that the broadcast NEEDED automatically generated in time SUBTITLES that come on when opening the stream as DEFAULT.

And whats even better while you can turn these off in mobile pretty effortlessly in tv app it seems IMPOSSIBLE to turn these off.
I'm glad someone else finally said it

I like what Souza is doing. Straight right, immediate level change, straight right to the body

Hate that Souza clearly doesn't want to press forward too close and will back up from Mann if she pushes forward... But Mann backs up to the cage after getting Souza moving backwards for no reason.

Having watched several clips of Phish playing the Sphere last weekend, I have no idea what the UFC is supposed to do in that space.
Just sorta continue with the gimmick I'd guess. Agree that the venue seems kinda weird for concerts. I dunno really.

109627-4080447.png

Totally not late at all IN!!

This is coach you trying to pass this on?

NeMPt5I.gif

Souza could of ended it then instead she clinched....Where were UFC fighters when they were giving out brains, all of them are thick as shit

Back