PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wings on the grill. Beer in hand. A beautiful, sunny 63 degree day with the breeze off the ocean. What a win of a day with fights on all night. Cheers, Sherbros.

View attachment 1041544

HOLY FUCK THAT GLASS

giphy.gif

<Deported1>

Clear 30-27 for Souza but Mann showed a lot of heart and she had her moments.

I say give her one last shot.

Yeah, and the talent is clearly there...just her standup needs to be more aggressive. I like the idea of more sparring that I think DC suggested.

nah there is absolutely no reason she needs to be in the UFC
You could say that about hundreds of fighters. The UFC needs game fighters to create their content.

Mann is game, and she earned another shot with her heart. She made her debut on short notice against a blue chip prospect, then faced a much more experienced and very dangerous opponent in her second fight.

She's 0-2 in the UFC. If she goes 0-3, sure, cut her . But there are worse, less entertaining fighters in her division that she could replace. Have her fight one of them.

I got Don'Tale laying this dude out.

Just got back from my smoke break..
You're one of the lucky ones.. I was just inactive on the play by play for 5 minutes because I keep getting PM'd with Dinosaur pictures and also facts about dinosaur fossils from @BroRogan

I'm absoutley sick to the back teeth of it all

diplodocus this, diplodocus that.

Back