PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yahya should flip things on their head and go with the reverse fade:
wcxio73gf2d71.png
Why can't we men go bald from the bottom up? Fuck.

Hey do any of you guys know about this.. at UFC 300 they brought back Face The Pain, which was awesome!!! such a great hype song and it fits UFC perfectly. Are they going to be using it for every event now? or was it just a one off ?? I've been trying to find out but can't find anything about it

Its a real shame if they don't use it going forward. its the perfect hype song, how hyped and excited did that song get you for UFC 300? it should be at every event

Victor Henry was always a bit of a nightmare opponent for Rani.

Never tapped in MMA competition, fought some real BJJ killers, real sniper on the feet, all the veteran experience.

Tough one for Yahya, good as he is.

Hey do any of you guys know about this.. at UFC 300 they brought back Face The Pain, which was awesome!!! such a great hype song and it fits UFC perfectly. Are they going to be using it for every event now? or was it just a one off ?? I've been trying to find out but can't find anything about it

Its a real shame if they don't use it going forward. its the perfect hype song, how hyped and excited did that song get you for UFC 300? it should be at every event

I don't think we'll know until May 4th at UFC 301. I doubt they will. They even used the old tournament day graphics on the prelims as well. Just a one off.

My mans Yahya is done

It's a shame Rani vs Cody never went down. Rani would have got his first ever KO
<Kpop775>

Back