PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very true what they said about Yahya's cardio. He really needs that back take to milk out the rounds.

Henry isn't fazed at all by Yayha's shots. This is looking to be over with.

Victor Henry has the best tattoo in the business:

Victor-Henry-and-Yuki-Motoya.jpg

I don't think we'll know until May 4th at UFC 301. I doubt they will. They even used the old tournament day graphics on the prelims as well. Just a one off.
Ahh man I hope they use it for 301 and every event going forward.. I even noticed on twitter there were new fans who had never heard of the song and had only been watching UFC in last 2 years and even they were all saying that the song was perfect and really gets you hyped and buzzed, its not just old fogeys like us who like it because of memories lol

Something about the song just fits perfectly with ultimate fighting, they should never have got rid of it.

I hate how announcement always critical of GNP after a knockdown. Like what Henry supposed to do not try and finish while Yahya lies on his back recovering until the ref gets around until forcing a stand-up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back