PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<bringit>

dERCvVK.jpeg
Sweet. My dude was just telling me he often sees Todd Duffee at the UFC gym he works out at.

you know damn well he did and you know damn well that's the type of shit old heads say about rappers like future and carti even tho biggie did the same shit.
Rap has always been about that shit, but it's packaged up completely different now than rap from 30 years ago. And Biggie's lyrical ability was on a completely different level than Future or Carti, and I'm a big fan of both. What should he have rapped about instead?

He was good, but I never considered him one of the GOaTs
Big L or Nas eats him up
big l was great for the time but aged like milk. nas peaked early but it was a great peak. my fav hip hop acts of the 90's are prob wu tang and outkast. not much else holds up for me.

Rap has always been about that shit, but it's packaged up completely different now than rap from 30 years ago. And Biggie's lyrical ability was on a completely different level than Future or Carti, and I'm a big fan of both. What should he have rapped about instead?
it's a bit, brother. i was kidding. biggie's "lyrical ability" is pretty dog shit by today's standards though.

30 years ago was about the last time I listened to or cared about rap LOL.

Seeing Leben reffing is fucking awesome he did a whole video talking about this being his new career path. It keeps him in the sport so he loves doing it. We will see him in the UFC one day just like Frank Trigg. It's cool that these guys are humble enough to go in and take on that role. imho

Back