PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bisping is an idiot.

In other news

861505-34856866.png
Its impossible to trust a man with 1 eye, thats why pirates always had 1 eye because they were the the most deceitful of society back then

Still had a cassette player to around 2000 or 2001 I think when it broke and I finally just stuck with CDs after that. but I liked the cassette player because it was so small and portable in the car, very easy to take it around. The CD portable players were really fat back then if you remember, they weren't sleek lol.. later on them became lighter
I was always amazed by the tapes you could connect to a portable cd player that you could use to play cd’s in a car that only had a tape player

Where do they get these stats? Sure Hadley is ripped but there's no way he's walking around at 4% body fat, anything under 3% is unsafe. He'd look cadaverous at 4

this dude has a thing for St. Louis

3 in a row for Veronica now. She's making improvements in her game, but still has a lot to work on.

Lots of questionable decision making, and needs a lot of work on how to fight grips and get off the fence. She kept getting the underhook and then trying to turn off the fence the opposite side which just gets her stuck in the clinch while losing the underhook. And then she kept doing it over & over until JJ finally messed up and let her sneak an elbow in.

Love Charly Armolt (not drooling lol)

The original discmans were brutal, always skipping as soon as you move lol
I had so many walkmans and discmans in my time
haha so true, it always skipped, it was so frustrating lol. The discs got scratched so easily..

You couldn't do any exercise like running with a portable CD player, it would basically skip every part of the song lol

Where do they get these stats? Sure Hadley is ripped but there's no way he's walking around at 4% body fat, anything under 3% is unsafe. He'd look cadaverous at 4
yep, not even close

this looks more like 4%
4-percent-body-fat-man.jpg

Back