PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stop it bro lol he's genuinely awful. no athleticism whatsoever, sloppy techniqueless transitions. you know what good grappling looks like man you've been watching long enough.
Those are all definitely words

Cortes-Acosta has so much more experience hope he derails this 5 fight hype train.

Chase should get a sizable step up. He’s proven at this point he’s beyond the bottom tier of Levitts and Slavas. He should get someone like Vinc Pichel, Michael Johnson, or Diakesse
I love the Paddy callout. Timing probably doesn't work out as it looks like it'll be Moicano in Manchester but I hope we see that in the future

I mean, it was definitely a single tap. Whether or not he was intending to or not. Whether you want to argue it needs to be 2 or more is a different argument, but technically dosen't need to be.
Yeah. Bit of a technicality on the tap. Personally, I’d prefer to see guys tap frantically so there’s absolutely no doubt.

But honestly; that fight could’ve been stopped for strikes a while back. Dude was doing nothing but getting hit.

Once chase grows into full grown man strength, that ground and pound is gonna be savage. He’ll start racking up tko’s.

Bore shev can only blame himself. There wouldn’t even be controversy if you weren’t up to your neck in a lopsided ass whooping. Lmao.

Everyone wants to be reductive and treat things simplistically, but so much goes into a victory like that, and it wasn't even a high level fight. To do that, at 24, and show this much growth, even if Hooper never hits a top ten ranking, is pretty damn cool, and impressive.

stop it bro lol he's genuinely awful. no athleticism whatsoever, sloppy techniqueless transitions. you know what good grappling looks like man you've been watching long enough.
You're watching that and you're telling me hooper is awful???

Do you live in a parallel universe where he lost? Cause he just dominated

i assumed this borschev fella wouldn't get hit by the worst punch ever thrown. my bad.

Well, you must not have seen his last fight. He gets hit all the time, and he has subpar grappling.

@Poirierfan to think you were sh!tting on this card earlier..?
200w.gif

Hard to forget
haha I've been watching MMA and boxing for so long (and some kickboxing) and I've never seen it as bad as Mark Hominick lol, if someone showed you a pic of that we would say 100% fake photoshop lol.. thats how unreal it was!!!.

And also Mark has physically quite a small head, so it made it look even more bizarre lol.

Back