UFC on ESPN 6 PBP/Discussion

Cash that ko prop molly !

ezzzzz molly bet

nice scoop of -150

belbita pretty much donezo at this point.

But this is a confidence increase in maycee barber for me. Meatball is probably robertson’s best win, and this takes some shine off that performance.

nice scoop of -150

But this is a confidence increase in maycee barber for me. Meatball is probably robertson’s best win, and this takes some shine off that performance.
Bro barber smashes her badly. Also ty!

Put a dollar on belbita ko/sub at +2500 in case meatball gasses badly and dies

Hit molly live -230 after rd 1 to win 2 units

that was nice

And even with Belbita's giant improvement from her last fight I taped, McCann wins either 30-26 or 30-25.

Although I don't hate myself anymore for limiting myself to 2.2u at -545, or passing on the -290 points handicap.

Thank god this ref also had money on Molly, immediately takes a point for fence grab lol barely see refs do that.

But that was a HUGE sweat lol never paying juice for low level WMMA ever again :S

Even -1000 had value on mccann after round 2 when we know she's up multiple points lol. I don't have that kind of bankroll to take advantage of it though.

Belbita surprised me in the beginning. Stupid live bet from me. I should have waited the round out atleast. Livebetting is going fine though. Down 1.7u on prebets though.

nice scoop of -150

If it makes you feel even better, the Meatball who fought Belbita tonight is two times better than the Meatball who fought Robertson.

Among other things, Meatball light-years better at grappling and BJJ than she was for her UFC debut.

4-2 overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Bermudez-180 Thinks he subs him in the first!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god this ref also had money on Molly, immediately takes a point for fence grab lol barely see refs do that.

It wasn't immediate. Belbita had blatantly grabbed and held on to the fence multiple times at that point, and the ref had given her multiple warnings across multiple rounds before finally taking away the point.

Very good reffing.

Back