UFC on ESPN 6 PBP/Discussion

hope and think too much time has passed for books to change the grading at this point.
Books probably made more money on saps like me betting fdngtd

I would welcome it with open arms, would be a heck of a swing for me

iu

Yoooooooo cmon 365 grade this fight as a no contest !! Would be huge for me haha I had under 2.5 rounds in multiple parlays that would've cashed

Hardy in press conference right now saying usada and commission etc approved his use of inhaler beforehand. So strange how it's ruled no contest.

If anyone would like to petition 5dimes I would support it

but it says in the rules ringside decision overrules any overturned decision after the fact

Read their rules. I know dimes states explicitly ringside decision is how bets are graded
I don't know either way if their rules say that any more. Even if they do, recall recently almost all books corrected the Giga Chikadze vs Brandon Davis result from draw to a win for Davis shortly after the fight despite what was announced in the cage.

So I contacted 5 dimes and they said they would get back to me on it

had hardy FDGTD, thanks for the refund bodog! Sorry to those who had the fight going the distance

I don't know either way if their rules say that any more. Even if they do, recall recently almost all books corrected the Giga Chikadze vs Brandon Davis result from draw to a win for Davis shortly after the fight despite what was announced in the cage.

Technically I think bets should be canceled because it was overturned within the night, not by a commission. I think it would constitute as the ringside decision

5dimes is cancelling it

Are they? I see my pre-bets on the fight showing as "Pending" again. They credited my live-bet as a win, but that will probably rescinded, too.

Overall though, I'm obviously happy if all bets on the fight are voided!

And Dimes will probably be happy too, as the amount put on Hardy ML was much, much higher than what was on Sosoli.

It would be ridiculous if bets will be voided on hardy. It clearly on all gambling websites states that what is immediately announced after the fight is leading. The no contest declaration clearly happened long after that.

For example on betstars it states this : "Later fight announcements made in regards to result changes, post-fight enquiries or changes to the official result in hindsight won’t affect the original event settlement."

This was clearly a later fight announcement.

For example on betstars it states this : "Later fight announcements made in regards to result changes, post-fight enquiries or changes to the official result in hindsight won’t affect the original event settlement."

This was clearly a later fight announcement.
At least Greg didn't get himself DQed again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-19-06-39-39.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-19-06-39-39.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 7
Dimes regraded everything

That was an nice swing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang