UFC on ESPN: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw PBP

screenshot-2019-08-25-at-18.43.57.jpg

Sijara Eubanks is out there looking like the second coming of Carlos Newton.

It's a solid look. Very video game character like.

Buffer announced Eubanks record as 7-6, but fightfinder says 6-6.

UFC counts TUF semifinals, which are an exhibition but 3 rounds, as an official fight, but neither Fight Finder nor Tapology do.

Anywho, nice to win about 2u on Eubanks (after 0.4u on the opener, which I didn't pre-bet), but I should have put a little more than 1.1u on Eubanks ITD at +170 there. I was worried she would gas after about 5-6 good minutes, but that was way too much time in this case. That deserved a solid 2u wager.

Ewell has the tools to be good, but he's too content to back down and lose rounds, small on fav..

I'm currently on a pretty ridiculous winning run in the Takam/Joyce undercard..

Just found an 80.45/1 accumulator of Joe Joyce/Dillashaw/Williams all on points.. max bet of 20 quid because its a promo.. but I think there's a decent chance.

How about that? Sometimes I’m right

cashed ml and gall sub.

I was pretty big on gall but arbed down because some other guys I respect were on Williams

gall still looked really bad on the feet, he doesn't have much potential imo.

Hmm. Gall's grappling looked pretty high level there...

Yeah, it's very good. I have a low opinion of Gall's overall skill, even after the victory tonight, and an even lower opinion of his character, but his jits has never been in question, and has only improved during his time in the UFC. Very weird to endlessly dispute that point, of all things.

Didn't bet Gall but wouldn't touch Williams because of exactly that. Gall clipped him and dropped him once because Gall isn't afraid of a firefight. And Gall actually is a slick grappler.

Yeah, it's very good. I have a low opinion of Gall's overall skill, even after the victory tonight, and an even lower opinion of his character, but his jits has never been in question, and has only improved during his time in the UFC. Very weird to endlessly dispute that point, of all things.

Yeah he's extremely high level, agree.

What about his character?

Back