UFC on Fox 19 PBP/discussion

Dodson could be a real test to Cruz at 135, he really could.

And that was his left hand.......

Really glad sherbros talked me out of banbgose. Bet mutante instead simply because he could get takedowns and didn't buy the ko hype of the war angel

Cool mate, I'm in for prelims and main card.. Presume you're staying up too?

Gave me some time to grab a coffee. Time for big money.

On o2.5 and Graves dec

Guys ive bever seen Graves or at least dont remember. Can someone give me a short b /d?

Mutante +200 end of r1 at Paddy! Its awesome when they dont have 365 to copy!

That's how I made over £300 haha! Seen it on Paddy at +200 and thought it was wrong or hadn't updated properly, got all over that!

Just catching up, what's the Concensus of graves and brown, Anyone like brown?

Guys ive bever seen Graves or at least dont remember. Can someone give me a short b /d?

Solid wrestler, good little extract from MMAMania.

"Michael Graves should be far, far more favored than -125. He’s a strong enough wrestler to mostly match a beast like Kamaru Usman and he’s fighting a guy whose ground game is still in its larval stage. Brown’s one hope of victory, the proverbial puncher’s chance, is horribly unlikely; Jason Jackson did everything short of running Graves over with his car and the ATT product still managed to turn the tables and tap him."

That's how I made over £300 haha! Seen it on Paddy at +200 and thought it was wrong or hadn't updated properly, got all over that!

I noticed last week they didnt have a clue until 365 had lb up then their lines mirrored theirs.

Back