UFC on FOX 31 PBP/Discussion

Yea when you’re up 20 units midway through the card you expect to profit

Got crushed on those decisions
The Klose decision was a unmitigated abortion. Assuming you were on the “wrong” side of that one like I was.

I’m tempted to chase on lee right now but I’ll just stick with the dog

hype hype hype hype....

and now hooker show no fight iq

Very interested in this main event. Wanna see how much Lee has improved since the first fight, which I expect is a lot and two, I wanna see if Al's lack of fight experience over the past few years will show. 1 day notice in his last fight so it's hard to judge what he improved on but thought Al still looked decent against Khabib on such short notice. I think Kevin Lee wins easily, but I really like seeing guys like him get beat up so would be nice if Al wins and sends KEVIN back to the prelims

The Klose decision was a unmitigated abortion. Assuming you were on the “wrong” side of that one like I was.

I initially bet greens opener

After tape I decided to switch to klose dec

After rd2 I unloaded on green -300 thinking he had two rds in the bag and klose wouldn’t finish him

The bet was way too heavy

Money on Al but kinda want Lee to take it. Think he's the future and the kinda guy who could beat Khabib.

Iaquinta for me. Got to be against Lee at this price. Iaquinta is a good all rounder and I think we are going to see another chicken dance by Lee

Need Al to win to profit.... Looks like I'm going home a loser tonight, thanks judges!

Watched tape for this event and I’m down 10 units

Guess I could blame it on over analyzing. my initial plays were correct

Getting hosed for over 20 units sure didn’t help me out

Yeah that green decision really fucked my bankroll…Barboza ITD helped but still

The area Lee improved the most since 1st Al fight by far is physique

Yeah that green decision really fucked my bankroll…Barboza ITD helped but still
Yea I knew hooker was super tough

Thought he’d have a better gameplan to avoid those leg kicks. He’s s bit of a slow starter and it hurt him

True. But a lot of those hooks to the head he got hit with would KO plenty of fighters.

He walked out of there concussed, with a fucked up leg, and probably a broken rib or two.
Yea no arguments that was a horrific beating

Lee obv been training his chin, hes taking damage better than I expected. He's also trying to pace himself it seems so Iaquinta cant take over and KO him later.

Back