UFC on Fuel TV 8: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Siyar Bahadurzada PBP (Discussion)

He talked smack about Dong, Thiago Alves, Dan Hardy, Rory MacDonald etc.

He called them all out when he was injured. After Rory called out BJ he said that Rory is a pussy for calling out an old guy and that'd he's calling him out and that he's gonna teach him a lesson. Then, after Rory got injured, Siyar called out BJ.

I see, well deserved then.

Thanks for the info.

Rani is going to make DHK look even worse when he gets an early tap.

Siyar looked horrible throwing weak jabs and just standing there, barely moving. What was wrong with him? Looked like he just saw a ghost the second the fight started.

Seriously. The guy is awesome. The attitude of how dare you be able to get position and just not be able to auto finish, as if the guy on bottom has no bearing on stopping the finish at all.
I loved seeing the knees to the body while he was working on the arm triangle!

There are a lot of salty Sherdoggers in this thread.

That was an exciting fight. DHK threw head kicks, crane kicks, body kicks, front kicks, lefts and rights stand inad from mount, scored 4 TDs, locked in a tight sub attempt, and grapple raped his opponent tonight while talkin shitAND HE'S THE BORING FIGHTER?

Sounds more like you guys jumped on the wrong hypetrain.

that had to give the "most time spent in the mount without a finish" champ a good run...

There are a lot of salty Sherdoggers in this thread.

That was an exciting fight. DHK threw head kicks, crane kicks, body kicks, front kicks, lefts and rights stand inad from mount, scored 4 TDs, locked in a tight sub attempt, and grapple raped his opponent tonight while talkin shitAND HE'S THE BORING FIGHTER?

Sounds more like you guys jumped on the wrong hypetrain.

Lol. That fight was a stinker.

Siyar looked horrible throwing weak jabs and just standing there, barely moving. What was wrong with him? Looked like he just saw a ghost the second the fight started.

Insta-intimidate by DHK's grappling prowess.

I love watching Kim's ground game, he passes guard so damn well, his top game reminds me of Hioki's.
Those knees while he was going for the arm triangle were awesome.

UFC is really going down hill fast...wow

America-hating Sherdoggers: It's obvious that huge number of boos are coming from Americans in the crowd. You know, the small number of Marines that actually got up on a Sunday morning and went to Saitama, yeah, they're a huge contingent that's making all the nose.

:rolleyes:

Japanese fans boo, if a fight really sucks. Watch Kerr vs Herring for an example of a ground "fight" that got booed. And when I say booed, I mean REALLY booed.

Or Japanese fans aren't all like they were during Pride and their society is becoming more progressive, along with many other factors. Ever think of that, smart guy?

Back