UFC Paris sold out in 20mn

I keep on being told the UFC is dying, yet all the evidence says otherwise

Only thing stopping the UFC in Europe is the issue with brodcasting times. I almost always watch it the day after nowadays. When I was younger I stayed up to 4 am to watch the fights live

I'm curious to see how the crowd behaves

<{CMPALM}>

Francis punching the air right now..nah he probably doesn’t care

First time, going with a good card and a big name local in main event, of course they are gonna sell out instantly.

I thought all online ticket sales sold out in minutes so ticketmaster could sell them to you for even more?

Even if there isn't a huge fanbase in France, I suppose it makes sense for no other reason than it's the first ever UFC in Paris. Just makes it exciting.
The thing is in France MMA was in a kindve roundabout way illegal for such a long time, like professional bouts in France would have no head strikes on the ground allowed. So many French fighters or fighters based there would always fight in the UK or Sweden etc so a fan base never really built there. But Paris has been a massive fan base for the NBA and seems like the UFC is trying to grow it there too

I got some tickets for UFC Paris.
CAT1 - 2 side-by-side tickets
Cat 2 - 1 ticket
Cat 3 - 2 very close tickets (Rang 08 and 9 / Places 13 and 15)
Cat 4 - 2 side-by-side tickets

Feel free to contact

The event will be lit

ARES cards with a couple of thousand people are usually rocking when the Lapilus brothers or Lazy King fights, this is going to be a great atmosphere imo.

Ha, ticket sales don't really matter. The UFC 277 card sucks to most Sherdoggers who admittedly watch every card illegally through streams. That's all that matters as we all know. Why please paying customers when you can please pirating thieves who endlessly complain about every card and every single thing you do? We all know the UFC should setup their organization to please these thieves and not the paying customers.

ITs because of Kai Kara France :)

Makes sense, France has some good martial arts history, so I am sure their is alot of Martial artist and of course jean claude van damme fans that are into UFC lol
Yeah JCVD is Belgian he's not from France.

It's called bots, you'll find them up for re sale soon with mark ups

These tickets are bought at every event by bots and will be sold on resale sites for double the amount. It's not sold out

Don't lie, is it you that bought them up and scalping them?

3j9ynD.gif
Why is the "U" cut out in the sold out banner lol

Back