UFC Poirier vs. Hooker PBP/Discussion

Woodson is just long.
He is pillowfisted, doesn't know what to do in the pocket, and I can imagine what's gonna happen if you put him in front of some 5.6 wrestler.
Suplexcity

I saw the 6.00 odds after Rd 1 and nearly bet but as I didn't see anything to make me think he was going to come back I decided against it unfortunately. Fun event so far with a few come from behind victories

Yeah i was surprised for sure. I compared with multiple sites and the odds were more even there, so i knew i had to hit Erosa at 5.50 and 6.0. I was also thinking that Woodson was breathing heavy during the rounds, but he actually looked good in the corner. Was a bit weird.
Yeah expected woodson to not be ko´d though didnt count for the sub. How many untis did you put on it?

Rip my fun parlay but good for erosa, great performancd

I saw the 6.00 odds after Rd 1 and nearly bet but as I didn't see anything to make me think he was going to come back I decided against it unfortunately. Fun event so far with a few come from behind victories
I played him small at 2.8 before the 3rd, still had value imo. Really gutsy performance, even more considering he out cardio'd a guy who was actually scheduled to fight

Won everything I'd lost back and little bit more, god bless that man Takashi Sato, needed that one

Hope daukus pulls through otherwise it's a shit day.

I'm playing his sub line at +490.

Both guys should be willing to engage in grappling exchanges and Daukus looks like he's pretty agressive with his sub attempts from what I've seen.

Back